Hidden Fortune - Obanai Iguro

(Name) smiled at the newest member of the Pillars. At first, the snake had been startling, if not a little frightening, she had however calmed in its presence.

    As for Iguro himself, she found him rather somewhat adorable. How he spoke like the animal on his neck was confusing at first, but she had gotten used to it and most of his quirks. She would have to, being part of the Corps staff herself.

     This newest quirk however was something she didn't know how to deal with, neither did Snake it seemed. A faint blush dusted his cheeks and he wore a strange mix of expressions that were always shifting. Embarrassment, betrayal, anger, surprise... They were subtle, but for (Name), they were practically screaming in her face.

   The Light Pillar looked at Iguro with a shaky smile.

    "It's alright, Iguro-san, I'm not upset. But... this is the fourth week..." She looked away as she trailed off, attempted to return one of his snakes. It seemed like the one around his neck had children or something because small snakes would attach themselves to her.

      The snake in question refused to leave, curling and twining around her wrist and arm. And then it made it's way up her arm rather than towards the outstretched one from Snake.

    The girl blushed as it wrapped itself around her neck in a loose hold and flick it's tongue out at Obanai. It all felt like a sort of childish taunt or tease, only she was completely lost about all of it.

     Obanai lowered his arm slowly, a very pinning gaze directed towards the snake comfortably wrapped around her neck. It continued as such for a good two minutes. Him staring where the snake either flicked it's tongue back, much like a child being stubborn and sticking out their tongue, or blatantly ignoring him. All the while, (Name) simply was stuck in the middle confused and slightly embarrassed.

   "Um, I don't mind the company for the day." She turned pink when she felt the cause of this particular animal nuzzle their head under her chin. Obanai only raised his eyes to stare at her until his own gaze shifted away, his own blush blooming.

    "Ah, so it was that managed to slither between your bedsheets." Shinobu's voice suddenly broke into the situation, smiling cheekily at them when her comment caused them to become all the more flustered. The purple-eyed girl only grinned at their looks of embarrassment. "Right, (Name)-chan?"

   She didn't answer.

    She had woken up the entire building taht day when she found the same exact snake in her bed two months ago. It had woken up all the Pillars and the master- much to her embarrassment. Ever since then, they seemed to have started a rotation of sorts, returning to him after she had greeted him in the morning.

"Butt out, Shinobu."  (Name) puffed out her cheeks, subconsciously peering the snake on her neck.

The Insect Pillar only smiled.

With another huff,  Shinobu watched her take hold of the boy's hand and drag him away.

    Perhaps it would click in with the two of them what the snake was trying to tell them, that he deemed her worthy.

    "Snake charmer indeed." She giggled to herself.

    .

.

.

    "It's probably because she's a Slytherin." She refused to admit that she jumped at the sound of Giyu behind her. She didn't. She didn't jump.

   She doesn't jump.

  "I always thought she was a (House Name)!"