Painful - Shinobu

Requested by Ryuuzaki18 ! BTW THE READER IS GENERAL NEUTRAL SO THATS WHY THE GENDER IF PRONOUNS SWITCHES.

She only watched (Name) with wide eyes as the smiling (Last Name) slowly ran a gentle finger over the leather handles of their broad collection of 'toys', as it was called. A smirk reached rouge lips as fingers almost cautiously picked up one of the many black blades that rested on the table.

Shinobu felt a shiver run down her spine. (Name)'s smile is nothing good... She watched her lover walk towards the captured spider she-demon. The strides made were long with purpose and Shinobu watched, almost in awe, of how he was able to switch the tension in the air to downright frightening.

"Can you remember the safe words that we have previously discussed?" (Name) purred, her voice getting harsher as she stepped closer to the female strapped to the wall. (E/c) hues stared icily at the demon that gazed back at her with tears.

She looked helpless.

Not only this, but the Insect Pillar felt it, too. It felt as if the only options the demon had was to submit to the cold-eyed (Last Name) as well as fulfil every command to the best of her ability.

   (Name) smirked, "Not going to talk, eh?" Shinobu gulped when she saw his hand move to the weapon at his waist. Red leather stared back at her, (skin colour) hands reaching to grab onto the weapon and dangle it infront of the prisoner. "Shino-chan, remember what this is for?.."

   She looked away but nodded, only to freeze when she felt cold fingers grab her chin and touch her lips.

   "Smile," She looked up to see (Name) frowning at her. Her heart raced. What is (name) thinking?.. Why must she remind me?.. "I don't like to see you upset."

   "I will smile, aha!" Her lips spread into her usual smile shakily and his fingers left her face. "I do remember this— you've used it before."

   "Good, I'm glad you remembered." His smirk grew wider as he slowly slid the end of the whip up the demon's arm, resulting in her shuddering in fear— desperate cries beginning to leave her lips.

   "Please! I'll tell you anything!"

   "Ah~ If you make a noise there will be a punishment, do you understand?" He growled into the woman's ear and continued as if he had no reply from her. Without hesitation, the whip met pale skin.

...

   A scream rang through the room.

...

Eyes lit up with glee.

...

Desperate sobs.

..

Shaky breaths.

...

Sadistic laughter.

...

"Do you understand?" He growled louder before hitting the corpse's back with the leather once more, making her fists clench and the body slightly slump forward. Shinobu felt sick.

    "Yes... I understand." She finally replied, her voice soft and fragile as if it were a diamond that rested in the middle of a golden crown, only to be worn by royalty.  (Name) pulled a face of disapproval and crouched down to the female's level.

   "When you go against my direct orders, things are to be taught."

    "I understand."

    "Yes, I understand, who?" His hand moved to her hair, his fingers fiddling carefully with her soft locks. She flinched as she was touched but calmly replied with an answer that had him smiling.

     "Now... let's start, shall we?" (Name) smirked, pulling the woman chest to chest, savouring the blush spread across her cheeks. A hand gripped her waist, another on her cheek.

    "I've missed you, Shino-chan."

    And with those words, she forgot about how cold it was.