Loud - Inosuke

"..You're so forceful though!"

"Thought you loved it."

"My legs hurt afterwards for days! Inosuke, you're so big!" Tanjiro blushed from his room, hiding his face under his bedsheets as he had no choice but to overhear such a conversation. [Name] and Inosuke were sharing the room next door, having an arguement.. The topic of discussion wasn't very appropriate.

  Just why would they argue about that now?..

  "It's not my fault you can handle me.! And besides, you always complain about my speed!"

  "You're too slow sometimes! Or too fast for me! It's annoying!"

  To discuss matters of the bedroom..

  Did they?— Did they know he could hear them?

  "Oh my gosh.." Tanjiro muttered to himself, inwardly cursing at the gods of his world and rubbed his face tiredly. His face probably looked like his hair, he was sure. They don't stop talking! I could never do this with my girlfriend! The beautiful, quiet girl was at home waiting for him to finish this mission.

  "Tanjiro..."

   He froze.

   "Zenistu?.." The man was blushing hard, a thin line of drool trailing down his lips with steam leaving his ears in what Tanjiro Kamado hoped was embarrassment. "Do you think that they would notice if I?.." He made a his hands come up to his eyes mimicking binoculars. "Hehe!"

  "Zenitsu..!—-"

   "JUST FUCKING PUT IT IN INOSUKE!"

   "FINE!....SCREW YOU!"

   Was that?— Was that blood trailing down his nose?

   "IT IS TOO BIG!"

   "YOU ASKED FOR THIS!"

   "OH— OH MY FUCKING GOD..!"

   Tanjiro couldn't take it anymore.

   He slammed the door open and was greeted with Inosuke trying to shove a massive plushy of a pink bunny in a box. [Name] was standing above the blue-haired man and shouting whilst holding a bat?.. above his head.

   "Oh my god."

    The duo turned around.

     "What?"

      "Gangiro, fuck off."

       "Um," Tanjiro scratched the back of his head. "I heard you guys shouting."

   Hopefully, it wasn't about sex—-

  "Oh, this bastard always spars with me like I'm some baby or I'm not a girl." A dark gleam entered her eyes. "Kicked me in the boobs once."

   Ah.

  Tanjiro wanted to rethink his thoughts on how clean he was.