Notice

Announcement updates ⬇️: 🔔 (new updates)

(01/11/2024) —So I'm back after 2 years!! Currently editing the published chapters—which are now unpublished. So, if anything, there should be at least 9 parts posted by tonight, and I will continue to write more.

Edit- (01/17/2024) — I've completed the current chapters (Prologue-Chapter 9) after a lot of revisions. Hope you enjoyed them to the fullest after they undergone some editing. I had the MC originally named "Venus" and changed it to "Nesrin." I felt that the name "Venus" didn't suit her while the other characters had unique names. I feel much more compelled to the sound of "Nesrin."

Now, I will continue to write "Darkness Ignite" and update daily. As my announcement said, I will be posting a chapter on Saturday and Sunday. By chance I don't have 2 chapter uploaded, then I apologize in advance and hope you all understand that life gets in the way sometimes ;). I've come back from a long break and I'm feeling very excited :>!!

Edit- (01/21/2024) — I may have fibbed a bit . . . I don't think I can do 2 chapters a week. I will definitely try, but I can only do a thorough thought process for 1 chapter within a week. So, with that being said, I will be uploading 1 chapter a week. I am so, so sorry I said I'd update with 2 chapters. I was too excited to think the decision through. However, 1 chapter is still something to look forward to 👐🏾.

Edit- (02/04/2024) — I will be having a late upload for Chapter 12. I've worked more hours at my job for the past week, so I'm exhausted by the time I get home. Apologies for the chapter being late, but I am 1000 word into it. Pls stay tuned!! 🫱🏽‍🫲🏾

Edit - 🔔 (02/25/2024) — I wanted to ask if any of you are struggling to keep up with the book. If you have any questions pls feel free to ask in comments or inbox me about them. I am more than willing to answer any and all concerns. Anyways, "Chapter 14" will be uploaded tomorrow!

Enjoy as much as there is, I will be back with more! I hope the rest is to your satisfaction, and pls do suggest your friends to read "Darkness Ignore!"

Much Love,
—SL