Plan B

|| Gilbert House ||

"Jer, I need to talk to you." Lottie says knocking on his door.

"Come in." Jeremy says, Lottie opens the door and walks in, she sees Jeremy sitting on his desk. "What is it?" Jeremy asks.

"It's kinda serious so you need to be calm, and know that nothing will change." Lottie says. Jermey turns to look at his older sister who's sitting on his bed. "Jer you know how I told you I'm adopted?" Lottie asks.

"Yeah, Zach and Ivory are your parents." He says.

"Well, it comes with more than just being Ivory Fairchild's daughter, uhm I'm a, Ivory is a witch which makes me a witch, and she's a werewolf and I have the gene." Lottie says, Jeremy stares at her. "Elena told me you found out about Damon and Stefan being vampires and I should probably tell you, and I'm sorry for not telling you earlier." She says.

"Did you not trust me before to tell me?" Jeremy asks.

"I trust you Jeremy. I just didn't tell people until this year, the only one who knew about my Magic besides mom and dad was aunt Jenna. I told Elena, Bonnie, Care and Tyler this year." She says.

"I know nothing is going to change but I'm hurt that you didn't tell me before you told all your friends." Jeremy says a little hurt.

"Well I haven't told Elena about the werewolf gene, I've been holding back on that one." Lottie say, Jermey nods his head "Sorry Jer." She says and leaves.

|| Salvatore's house ||

Someone is knocking on the door. Damon opens it. It's Jeremy.

"I need to talk to you." Jermey says.

"And why I need to talk to you?" Damon says.

"Tyler Lockwood has to kill someone to activate his curse. He's not a werewolf yet." Jermey says.

"Whoa, fascinating. Not enough." Damon says.

"But Mason Lockwood is and he's looking for a moonstone, a special rock related to the werewolves legend. That's why is here ." Jeremy says.

"A moonstone?" Damon asks.

"And I know where it is." Jermey says.

"And you're bringing me this why?" Damon asks.

"Do I need a reason? Look, I just want to help, okay?" Jeremy says.

"What your sisters say about this little discovery?" Damon asks, Jeremy doesn't answer. "Oh, you haven't told them, have you?" Damon asks.

"Well, Elena doesn't want me getting involved in all this, Scarlett doesn't know about Mason and if she does she won't say anything because of Tyler." Jermey says.

"And you're a Gilbert, you just can't help yourself. Whoa, your search for life's purpose is as obvious as it is tragic." Damon says.

"You're gonna let me in or not?" Jermey goes into the house. Damon closes the door.

|| Lockwood Mansion ||

Everyone is preparing for the masquerade ball. Jenna is talking with Carol.

"Jenna, thanks for helping rundle the volunteers." Carol says.

"Off course, for a good cause. Plus, I have always been a sucker for the masquerade ball." Jenna says.