The House Guest

|| The Martin's Apartment ||

"Mr.Martin." Ivory knocks on the door.

"Who is it?" Jonas asks looking through the peephole.

"I'm with Elijah, something happened to him." She says Jonas opens the door and she comes in "My name is Ivory Fairchild, I'm Elizabeth's Fairchild daughter. I was working with Elijah to keep the doppelganger and Fairchild witch alive and safe." she says.

"You're the next in command if anything were to happen to Elijah," Jonas nods.

"I know Klaus has your daughter, we will get her, as long as you keep your end of the deal." She says.

"I will Ms.Fairchild." He says.

|| Salvatore House ||

Katherine is here. She was posing as Elena with Damon

"What is she doing here?" Elena asks.

"When we killed Elijah, it broke the compulsion and freed the bitch from the tomb." Damon says.

"How's that possible? " Stefan asks.

"He's an Original. They have all sorts of special skills." Katherine says.

"I don't want you here. Get her out of here." Elena whines.

"You need me, Elena. You all do." Katherine says.

"Like hell." Stefan says.

"We all want the same thing... Klaus dead. Yet here you all are, running around like chickens with their heads cut off." Katherine says.

"I don't need your help and I don't want it." Elena says.

"And that's incredibly stupid of you. Do you know where Klaus is? When he's coming, what he looks like? Who his daughter is? She's bat shit crazy, she will snap your neck without thinking about it." Katherine says.

"If you know something, say it or get out." Damon snaps.

"Fine. Then I'll just go to the grill and have some lunch... maybe Aunt Jenna's free for a bite, maybe even Scarlett." Katherine says.

"You try that she's extra angry for Mason's death, might rip your heart out." Damon laughs. "Or she'll hand you over to Klaus, once she finds out you signed Mason death." Damon laughs leaving.

•    •    •    •

Damon is in the living room, organizing Jonathan Gilbert's journals. Katherine joins him.

"What you up to?" Katherine asks.

"None of your business." Damon says.

"We're pouting now? Are those the Gilbert journals?." She asks, he doesn't say anything. "How am I supposed to help you if you won't tell me what you're up to?" She asks.

"Can you tell me where a bunch of witches were massacred in this town a couple of centuries ago?" He asks.

"No." She says.

"Then you can't help." He says and she tries to catch a journal but he slap her hand. He hits her arm and he pushes her on a chair and is above her.

"If it's any consolation, I'm glad that you're not dead." She gets up. "Emily Bennett told me about the massacre. It was a big deal in witch folklore. When a witch dies violently, they release a mystical energy marking the place of their death with power." She explains.