Know Thy Enemy

||  Gilbert's House  ||

Isobel is at the door, looking at Elena. Jenna is stunned, Scarlett is amused by Isobel's boldness.

"Hello, Elena. It's nice to see you again." Isobel says, Jenna looks at Elena.

"Again?" Jenna asks Elena, who doesn't know what to say.

"So you're the woman who's dating my husband. I need to speak to Elena. May I come in?" Isobel asks.

"Bitch." Scarlett says.

"N-n-no. Don't... don't invite her in." Elena says.

"I need to talk to you, Elena." Isobel says.

"No!" Elena slams the door at Isobel's face and looks at Jenna, who's crying.

"You two knew she was still alive? Rick? John? Did they know?" Jenna asks. The girls look at Jenna, "Curious?" She asks softly.

"I can explain everything, Jenna." Elena says.

"No." Jenna says.

"No. Jenna, please." Elena says, Jenna runs upstairs. The girls go after her.

"Jenna, please. No, wait. Jenna, please wait." Elena says. Jenna's goes into her bedroom and slams the door. Elena is outside, at the door.

"Jenna, you have to talk to me. I... I need to explain what's going on. Jenna, please." Elean says as Jenna is sitting on the floor, crying.

"Give her time, we'll talk to her in a bit. Let me try first." Scarlett says, Elena just looks at her blankly. "I'm closer to her than you are, She's the one who I would talk to about boys before you were old enough. When Tyler and I did it for the first time she found out first." She adds, Elena nods her head.

|| Salvatore's House ||

Stefan and Damon are going down the stairs

"Isobel just showed up at their front doorstep." Stefan says.

"What's she doing here?" Damon asks. 

"I don't know. That's what I'm gonna go find out." Stefan says and Katherine joins them."

"I don't think that you should tell her that I'm here." She says.

"What? Why?" Stefan asks.

"It's better if she and John not know that I stayed in town after I got out of the tomb." She says.

"You're the one in cahoots with them. You made a deal with John that almost got me killed." Damon says.

"I did what I had to to get out of the tomb. Now I'm reconsidering my alliance." She turns herself around but Stefan interrupts her.

"What do you know?" Stefan asks.

"I know that I want Klaus dead, which puts me squarely on team you. Besides, if you two ever need me to swap places with Elena again, the less people know that I'm here, the better. Think about it, Stefan. Come on. Be smart, If this get back to Klaus daughter she'll have all of us dead, skinned that's her favorite, she also likes to rip the hearts out of people. Faith Mikaelsons has her father's temper." She says.

"Tell you what. You two, uh... Call Alaric and let him know that his wife's just showed up on his girlfriend's doorstep." Stefan looks at them and leaves. Katherine and Damon look at each other.

||  Gilbert's house ||

Elena opens the door to Alaric.

"Hey. Is she up yet?" He asks.