I fight the Madness within

I usually have no problem with these evil emotions. After all they shouldn't pose any sort of threat to me. After all the time I clocked in at the Company, I should be doing fine. For the most part I am, but something weird happened when I am making my usual rounds in the dark alleys. 

I started to see a dark red cloud of maddness come together. I was caught off guard and looked to see if I could find the owner to this paticular emotion. I started to become confused, but before I could question it anymore the gas fully formed. This emotion seemed strange, something was different about it. For as long as I have been doing this job I had never seen an emotion without a human host. It just wasn't possible. But here this was, and it almost looked real if I didn't know any better. 

As soon as I closed my eyes to start the battle, the madness was on me. I manifested a riot shield to block some on the oncoming blows. It was amazing, the emotion was like no other I had seen before. 

The madness started to make cracks in my manifested shield. A few seconds later It broke to peices and dissapeared. The one thing I kept in mind was the first rule of emotion fighting: Never get cornered. I moved away from the madness, strafing to get some room to work with.Some room to play.The madness was getting to me.  Then a spear was in my hands, as I blocked the wild jabs. 

I never knew how strong madness could be. My arms started to hurt from the strain of the punches. A slow chuckle started to grow in my throat. I got my bearings and pushed the emotion back. As soon as there was some room between us, he tackled me to the ground. I started laughing but I didn't know what was so funny. 

He raised a claw about to strike, but then stopped and with a venomous grin said "Oh no. no. no, It can't be that easy. I really want you to suffer. To known that you've been truly beaten. When me and my friends become powerful enough, then I will come back and have some real fun.

With that, he got up and started to dissolve. I jumped to my feet to try and grab the fading emotion, but I was to late. I closed my eyes, and then again saw the dark alley. I walked away knowing what I had to do. I would pay a visit to my company.