I lose to my own Madness

I walked down my alley, what seemed like a strange thing to find comfy; but it was my territory and I would protect it. I waited, my back on the wall, just wanting Madness to come and get me. I destroyed most of it's group and it knew that I was behind all of it. I looked to my left to find a man walking towards me. He was dressed in a fully red suit with a wicked sneer.

He got right in my face; his eyes on mine. They were fully red so I understood the situation quickly enough. I wanted to get to madness this whole time and here it was " The time has come, let's see how you do against complete insanity" He said. He stepped back. "After you." I closed my eyes.

I was back on the battlefield. I saw madness appear in the familiar gaseous form. "You know since our little tussle before, I've grown a lot more powerful. There was so much madness to cultivate while you were busy." 

Madness grew in size, laughing aloud as it did so. It became so large that no sword would do anything to him like before with Fear. To madness a katana might as well have been a toothpick for all the good it would do. I needed to think in much bigger terms. I manifested an RPG, feeling the weight on my shoulder and I aimed as high as I could. I pulled the trigger and watched as the rocket exploded against madness, and smoke filled the air.

That did something. That must have done something. I looked up. That didn't do anything. I realized that I needed to think a lot bigger. I needed to stop Madness, even if it took a peice of me with it. I closed my eyes and took a breath. I summoned more heavenly energy than I had ever before. 

I felt myself floating high above the ground. When I opened my eyes I was at the helm of a golden robot floating in the air. I hadn't manifested anything as big as this before, but with darkness sorrounding the world if I lost, I didn't have much of a choice. 

I grabbed hold of the glowing controls. I was still small compared to Madness but I was sure this could do some damage. It was taken aback for a second. "Well even if you are bigger now, it still doesn't matter" It's voice boomed. It raised a huge claw to strike at me. I manuevered the mech just out of it's reach and then shot it forward. I barreled into Madness, hitting it right between the eyes.It reeled back. As I looked at the huge emotion I saw some red gas seep out at the point of impact. I could do this, I could beat Madness. I got to work. I started flying faster and faster, letting loose beams of heavenly light and golden missles all around the madness.

It was true that it was larger then me, but I was faster by far. More and more wounds appeared, spilling more crimson gas. Hope welled up in my chest. Though as quickly as the hope came, it died. Madness roared and a wave of red shot all around him. It hit my mech and I couldn't guide it anymore, I couldn't move at all. I was trapped. "Finally, you've been such a pain, it's good to dispose of you here and now.