chapter three

The nerve of this guy.
"Um... I was sent by Gary to deliver this to you", i picked up the box from the back sit and set it on the ground beside him.

" whats your name ?" He smiled

I blinked WHAT!!!
He was sooooooo cute wow, his jet black hair was a mess, he was tall and am sure i was only able to reach his arms slightly, his eyes were brown, his smile showed a perfectly white teeth, his lips were pink, his nose was pointed.

"Hello?"

"Oh hi um am Megan "

"Am Dmitri , thanks for the deliver"

"Yah"

He paid me the money and carried the box inside.

Wow, seriously i have a boyfriend why was i carried away by another guy .

My phone vibrated as i drove out of the gates of the mansion.
I looked at the caller ID which read Stella.
I picked it up.
"Hello b i saw your message , what happened to the dinner?"
I could feel her rolling her eyes.

"Oh he just said he was leaving"

"Wait leaving you or what, i always knew that bast**d was good for nothing"

I chuckled "no Stella he's leaving for college on less than two weeks time"

"Oh shit, Meg are you OK? "

"Yah , i got a job at a supermarket so i can deliver goods to people".i said parking the car back at the garage of the supermarket.

" that's good girl , take your mind off him OK?"

"OK lady , I'll call you later in the day, bye"

"Bye sweety"

I hung up and walked into the front door of the shop.

The day was slow , as i went on about 15 deliveries. Before the frowning lady called me and paid me my daily wages. I was more than happy this money can take me for a week.

"Bye ma'am ,I'll come in very early tomorrow morning," she grunted in return.

"Bye Gary "

"Bye sweety" .

On my way home i stopped at a jewelry store to get a necklace for my mom.

Almost all the items here seems expensive.
Walking down a roll of racks i bumped into someone back almost falling to my butts.

He turned around and smiled.
"Oh hi Meg, what you doing here"
"Hey Dmitri " i croaked out..

"Are you here to bye gifts, cause i need help finding one for my girlfriend" he chirped in smiling wide.
"Maybe you can help me out "

"OK"

"Thank you"

We walked together down some few racks. I noticed that the workers around especially female workers seems to flock around us trying to ask him if they can help him out .

He just smiled and nodded no.

I saw a black necklace with a gold sun and sparkles on it.
I didn't notice i was staring at it too much
" do you like it?"

"Huh?" I asked absent mindedly.

"You've been staring at the necklace for a good number of minutes now so i assume you take a liking to the necklace"

"Um yah," i replied blushing till my toes were red....like scorching red.

"OK I'll get it for you as a thank you for helping me pick out a jewel for my girlfriend"