chapter ten

It was almost lunch time when Cherish texted me.

Wasup Megan, why don't we eat out of school today

Is it safe?  I asked worried.

Yes we'll be fine.

Ok

Good meet me at the parking lot.

I tucked my phone back into my pocket.

I caught sight of her leaning on a baby blue Ford Mustang.

This must be a new car, I didn't exactly remember her drive this car.

I shrugged, I bet she has more cars, than I could think of.

"hi". I greeted her.
She smiled,  " you look tired today, were the morning classes tiring? " she asked opening the car door signalling me to get in.

I just nodded my head absent minded.

My eyes caught sight of Linda getting into a black Mercedes Benz. The driver speed of once she got in.

"......meg did you even hear me? ". Cherish called out, pulling out of the parking lot.

" how did you know my roommate?". I asked turning to face her.
She looked a little uncomfortable.
"well she was a childhood friend, we learnt common combat together ".

"combat? " I was shocked. Linda sure as hell doesn't look like one of those girls who'd purposely go for combat classes.

"yeah, she always seconded me". I chuckled,

"I can tell it always pissed her off ".

"yup she never liked me being the best, she was always jealous".

The sky was heavy, which meant there would be rain today.

I sighed wishing I was at home so I and Stella could cuddle and watch Netflix till dawn.

All of a sudden cherish looked at the mirror, panicking, she speed off heading towards the high way.

" cherish what's the problem? ". I wasn't feeling well all of a sudden.
My stomach made a funny sound signalling me of my hunger.

" this black Mercedes Benz has been following us ever since we got off the school ground."

I looked back and sure enough the car was following us turning every corner we took.

She drove faster, ignoring the traffic light, she sped past the lane turning left.

The car did the same and was hot at are tail.

" pick up my phone search for Dmitri's number call him, tell him we are headed for the cliff ".

What the hell,
"cliff? ". I asked in horror.
" just do it ". She said gritting  her teeth as the black Mercedes Benz bumped into our car. I jerked.

I held onto the door, dialing Dmitri's number,
He picked up .

" um hello, it's Megan, cherish and I are being chased by a black Mercedes Benz,.....".

" fuck" I heard Cherish curse, the car hit our car so hard, that she lost control of the steering wheel.

God I was gonna die today.
Not only are we being chased, but we are heading to a cliff.

".......hello ,hello Megan? Are you still there,  please speak up". Dmitri shouted over the line.

" yes yes I am we are heading towards the cliff".