chapter seven

I pushed open the door to my room after Linda had unlocked it for me, well i had to knock on the door for several minute before this girl thought of opening it up for me.

"You don't take your phone with you?".

Huh?

" stupid your phone has been ringing since i think its your mom"

"Oh right thank you".

I picked up my phone dialing my mom number.

She picked up on the third ring.

" hello hunie, I've missed you so much".

I rolled my eyes.

"I've only been gone for a day mom". I said tugging at my dress, pulling it above my head .

" but darling i miss you, you know mommy loves you right?".

" yes i do mom, and i love you too". I threw the dress into my wardrobe,

"Well be careful my baby, i saw the news about the shooting, don't go out of campus OK?", she sounded like she had stuffs in her mouth.

" OK mom , now go eat your food".

She giggled, "OK darling, Stella prepared a very delicious meal, both her and i really do enjoy it".

" hahaha mom Stella cooked?"

"Of course, i was also in shock to see her cooking, and it turned out delicious..."
"........is that me your talking about?" Stella joined the conversation.

"Hehe need to go darling , be careful, mommy loves you"

I wrapped a towel around my chest.
"Ok mom ,bye"

I pushed open the glass door that leads to the bathroom.
Linda hummed a rap in the background, as i turned on the shower , slipping under the tear drop of water falling from the shower head.
I washed myself slowly, thinking about the incident that happened today.
I wonder why ?

Taking a liquid wash i poured it into my hair, washing and scrubbing with both hands.

Mrs Copper, Alan mother had cancer.
It really wasn't my business cause she had always been mean to me.

Stupid rich people.
My sympathy lies with my lovely boyfriend Alan , who now has to suffer. He really do loves his mom.
The soap i poured on my hair foamed more than i expected, i probably had pour more than i was supposed to pour.

I washed the other part of my body, stopping at the corner of my breast to massage.

"Do you want to drown?" I heard Linda calling out.

"No " i said at the top of my voice.
Rinsing the remaining soap off my body.

"Well you've been in there for a long time now"
I didn't notice that , so i was here for a long time?

"I'll be out soon"

"You can drown girl,i don't care".
I came out of the bathroom after a few minute.
" you know you are really mean Linda"
She stared at me from where she was sitting with a phone in her hand until i felt uncomfortable.

"What ? Your stare makes me uncomfortable" I asked her moving out of the perimeter of her gaze.
Tho she followed my movement.

"Who is Dmitri Angelo to you?". She asked irritation laced in her voice.
" what!!" I asked incredulously. Moving closer to her.
"Just answer the question". She replied with disinterest.
" well .." I turned my back facing the wardrobe, i opened it and I pulled out my favourite night dress.