chapter four

The next morning as I dressed up to go for work, my mom was already with a bottle of wine sipping it as she walked into my room.

"I thought you had quit drinking " I said to her. Whilst pulling up my hair in a pony tail.

She simply rolled her eyes sitting on my bed while adjusting her robe.

"just get ready for work, you are running late already Meg "..she shushed me.

I shook my head picking up my phone I walked out of the door, going downstairs, I met Stella on the white couch eating popcorn and watching TV.

"y'all really lazy in this house? "

"no we're not Meg, some of us just choose not to work our ass off".
"whatever, I'm off".
"bye".
My mom had come down to say goodbye.

*********************************
As I pushed open the door leading to the back of the supermarket I worked at,  Gary pushed a box to me telling me to take it to the Angelo mansion.

I picked it up going to the garage, I put it at the back of the car, I was proud of myself of being able to drive.

The traffic today wasn't bad, maybe because it was past the time people hurried to go off to their business and work.

I drove to the gate, I rolled my eyes as the same man puked out his head staring at me intently.
I showed him the card, which he just nodded and let me in.

Seriously.

I parked at the same garden like place waiting for Dmitri to come out.

Dmitri POV

The familiar cat sound of Gary came to my hearing.
But I knew it wasn't Gary.
It was her.
She made my heart beat fast.
Today what I had ordered for was very unnecessary to me.
but I just wanted to see her, so I had told Gary to make her deliver it to me.

I walked out of the door into a marvelous sight I appreciated.

"well hi, " I said to her, she smiled, said a hi and brought our the box.
"here " she handed me the box with a shy smile on her pretty face.
The wind blew her hair into her face, which I was glad for, I had the opportunity to pull it out of face gently.
"um... Dmitri?, my hands are starting to really hurt". She said with pain lacing her voice.
"oh sorry, do you mind coming in? " I asked without thinking about it twice. I blinked in surprise, what was wrong with me?

She hesitated, before smiling and following me in.

I lead her to the library where I was before she had arrived.
"your library is really big" she said in awe.
"thanks " .

She sat on a brown Cain contracted chair. It was my grandma favorite chair before she passed away.

Truly my grandma was really my only real parents.
Let's just say, my parents were what you would describe as absenty parents.
" can I look around? "
"Yh you can"

We talked and laughed about a lot of things, she told me about the scholarship stuff which she said she wasn't even sure she will be given.
I wanted for tell her that I'll personally put her name on the list, but was stopped when my phone rang out.
The caller ID shows that it was Becca who was calling.
I sighed and rolled my eyes.
Becca didn't know I knew what she was up to.

"um I need to go, my boss at the supermarket probably will fire my when she sees me.

She told me getting up, I wanted her to stay, but I knew what was he said was true, so I refrained from arguing and followed downstairs to say goodbye.