chapter nine

I walked back to my room a little bit dazed. After series of tiring lectures.
Dmitri was a lecturer, well it was his father's school so that should be some what possible.

I searched my pocket for my keys, a blond girl walked passed me saying a hello which I just smiled and waved back , I pulled out the key successfully, unlocking the door and letting myself in .

I fell on the bed so tired. I pulled out my phone and dialed Alan's number.
It rang twice before he picked it up.

"hey b, you haven't called for some time now" I said into the phone rolling to my side on the bed.
"yeah I'm at the hospital ". He said, his voice was so sad and it sounded like he was horribly sick.

I quickly sat up on the bed, "what happened Alan? "
"It's my mom, she collapsed last night and was brought here, I was called this morning, that's why I wasn't in school today ".
"oh I'm so sorry hunny, OK while don't u text me the location, I'll be there "
I tapped the red button on the screen, getting up from the bed, I quickly undressed ready to take a shower.
I was washing my face when I heard the front door open and banged shut, well if it wasn't my pissed off roommate. I rolled my eyes letting lots of water on my face.

I stepped out of the bathroom to meet Linda on her bed typing furiously on her phone.

"hi Linda "
She paused looking me over then returned to pressing her phone.
I chuckled lowly searching my wardrobe for any simple wear.

My phone buzzed, I put up my hair in a pony tail, picking up my phone, and heading for the door.
" Linda I'll be back soon, don't miss me too much".
She didn't even spare me a glance, she just grunted and climbed down from her bed heading to the bathroom.

Arriving at the hospital, Alan was sat outside a room, not a trace of smile was on his face.

"Alan? "

He looked up and smiled at me.

Dmitri POV

I smiled as I remembered the shock on her face, shaking my head I concentrated on driving.

These are one of the days I drove myself around.

My driver and bodyguard had fever so I had to relive him of his duties.

My mom had insisted I get a new driver and bodyguard, but Matthew was more like a friend to me.
When I was frustrated by everything he just sits down and listens to me rant and talk, he never interrupts me.

He was in his late thirties, and he  had a little daughter of about eight years old.

I parked the car at the garage.
I was proud of myself.
The collection of cars I had was a lot.

I walked into the sitting room.
Tho I was tall the sitting room was way higher .

My mom sat down at one of the sofas with another of her devil friends.

I just nodded towards them, praying my mom wouldn't start her fake love and ranting about how she missed me today.

"oh darling your back, Mrs Watt here was just telling  me about a grand party she'll like us to attend".
I was about climbing the Stairs when she had said this.

I shrugged.
She turned to her friend and they both shared a horrible ear piercing laughter.
"oh Mrs Watt, do not mind him, he looks tired ". She smiled.
"well run along now go freshen up ".

I shook my head, can she be anymore vain.

I managed to get a shower and walked down stairs to the kitchen.