DEATH (what a way to start a story)

AN: First story, got a bit bored, all charcters apart from a few OC are owned by J.K Rowling and Rick Riordon 

       Third Person POV

Sally woke up. Its been precisely 1 year since she smelt that sea breeze in her house. 1 year since she became a mother. Once year since young Perseus came into her life. Perseus, the one who kept her sane, the one she lived for, the one she would die for. She chuckled to herself

'What a way to start the morning'

She had been having dark thoughts recently about a red eyed man, with a no nose, fighting against a 15 year old boy with green eyes... wait was this her son, no these eyes weren't beautiful mesmerizing sea green like she originally thought. These eyes were that of the gem she hated most of all. Emerald, the gem that was pure and beautiful on the outside but inside shallow and narrow. Hate swam into her heart as she saw that face again, a face she would never forget, that twisted the minds of mortal souls so brave, understanding and valorous turning them into snake hating fiends. She thought she could walts into her life and manipulate her friends. First James, then Lupin and finally Sirius: her own cousin. Her thoughts were dismantles by a violent knock on the door, still intoxicated by her thought she opened the door and found her two sisters, order and chaos, black and white, Narssica and Bellatrix. Her heart filled with joy until she saw the worry and desperation in their eyes.

Narcissa calmly put her hands on her youngest sisters shoulder and asked "Where is Perseus?" "Why?" "We have been betrayed by those friends you call Longbottom's and mark my words, I will torture them until the beg for death, then I will gaze into their eyes as their whole world is razed in front of them" Bellatrix screeched... always the drama queen. Sally quickly picked up her son, for it may be her last time, and gave her to the blonde twin.

 "Quick the orders assassins must be coming then, I know for a fact that Dumbledore wouldn't be part of this as he advised me not to tell him where me and Percy were. Sirius also came to visit me and promised that although he may not agree with the dark lord, he would be damned if Percy was killed because of the 'light side'"

"How do you know that Sirius has nothing to do with this?" the blonde twin asked, Sirius wasn't known to be loyal to his family.

"Because he made an unbreakable promise that he will never intentionally harm Percy and swore on the river of Styx plus he is family, that has to mean something. Narcissa would you look after Percy if I'm gone and please tell him about me"

"I promise"

She then apparated away. She then turned to the raven haired one "I'm going to stay, I'm going to fight for a better world, and Perseus; my little Perseus will bring honor to Slytherin once more. You know that they won't stop hunting me. At this point I think it is better if not for my own sanity off mind then for Perseus' safetey" 

"I know, I promise if I can I'll be their for him, and I will avenge you." Bellatrix left silently crying.

The wind howled, the earth shook and if you listen you faintly heard sobs, beneath the waves.

Two people wearing hoods with their wands out appeared almost daring Sally to attack first.

"Are you really going to do this, kill me just because of a stupid prophecy?"

"You know we have to" the taller of the two stated with a sad look in his eyes.

"Then you also know you have sealed your fate, and you're too late he is already gone, though a word of advice before you kill me, one day your going to have a child and he is going to live a very hard life or a one of peace and prosperity depending on the two word that come out of your mouth. The prophecy was never about Percy, and I think you know that, don't you? You just see the black and white of the world, and that, my dear Potters, will be your downfall. To you, it is either kill or be killed. Some times your world must burn so another can be rebuild in a better image, but by the time you learn that you'll be dead. You should learn, the light may rise, the dark may fall but the world will always be grey"

"AVARDA KEDAVRA!!!!!!!!!" 

The last thing that Sally Black ever saw was a ginger lock of her and a pair of emerald green eyes and a emotionless face not a hint of guilt could be seen.

2 hours later

4 men went to the crime scene with the aurors, all of them with sad looks in their eyes, as these were the only people, other than the Weasley and Tonks family, that voted to leave Sally and her son out of this. 

One was a man who was wised behind his years, and he had a lot of years, with silver spectacles and a white whisky beard. He was a teacher to Sally, one who knew her from the day she was born, all those 20 years ago, to the day she had died. He promised himself to be more than a teacher to her son, to be a grandfatherly figure to him. For once he didn't think of this child as a potential ally to shift the way of the war, but instead a child who will need all the help he can get.

Another was a friend to Sally, she had been their to him when nobody else had, he was the first person he ever told his secret to. And instead of judge him and run away like the normal Slytherin would; she hugged him. Then he turned his back on her, he truly was a monster. He loved Sally like a sister and felt like he could've done something to save her. The least he could do was protect her son, who is his godson after all

The next was a man who looked exactly like the male version of Sally. He had black eyes with raven dark hair. He was a cousin to Sally, though a very lousy one until the later years of her life. In his eyes hid betrayal for the acts of his friends, he knew they did this out of fear but he was afraid of what he would do to them, he was after all, a very unstable man. He hoped that one day he could see little Percy, he was, after all a Black and family, especially as Sally managed to get him reinstated as part of the Black family tree, it was Sally's attempt to reconnect with him.

The last of the 4 men was an admirer of Sally. Ever since he first laid his eyes on her, during the sorting, he had a massive crush on her, although she barely even knew his name. Though he wouldn't blame her, she was young beautiful with brown lushes hair and high cheek bones while he was a short, fat, stumpy and warty man with a rat-like face. His resentment started from this point on and started to bubble until over the years it will form to hatred.

Their was a final being standing in the Shadows with a tearful face. This being was the lover to Sally, the father of her child. This being was Poseidon, god of the seas. A god who was not just saddened about the loss of a lover but also a friend, and he vowed to avenge Sally Jackson Black. The Potters made a grave enemy today, and only their death will bring him peace.

AN: First Chapter done, I know that I am crap at spelling so be free to correct my mistakes and grammar, if you have any ideas for the plot line then let me know

Also Percy is 3 years older that Harry I can either do a story where Percy joins Hogwarts a mini stories until Harry comes, which will probably be a different book, or one where 

Updated 3/07/21 or 07/03/21 as you weird Americans do it