I am your father

Dumbledore Pov

I was sitting at my desk, looking at a portrait of my predecessor as the head master of Hogwarts, Phineas Black.

"What should I do about your heir, Phineas"

"Well you could always just tell him the truth about the mythological world, your mother already has met him and suggested that we tell him about my mother, Fortuna."

"In good time my old friend, Poseidon came to me in a dream and told me that the tension between him and Zeus is thickening and Percy might need to be brought into the world of the Greeks, telling him about the Romans as well might be a bit to much. Anyway, Professor Quirrell has taken one year to get to know his position better and I fear we need another DADA teacher."

"Do not freight my good friend, what about Chiron, Poseidon is the boys father and surely Hades will know this by now, Chiron and a Satyr, I overheard him in Malfoy manor that he has befriended one who goes by the name Grover."

"Ah, I smart idea indeed"

---------------------------------------------------------------Time skip 1 week----------------------------------------

Percy Pov

"Percy did you hear Professor Quirrell is taking a leave of absence and we are getting a new DADA teacher" I turned around to the grinning face of Mari, she always thought that Quirrell was a bit weird

"Yeah, Cedric already had him and said that he was really good, but a bit unusual"

At the mention of Cedric Mari's face dropped, "Why do you hang out with that Puff, he's the enemy, Venus is getting worried and your not spending any time with us any more"

"If you can give me one valid reason why I should stop hanging out with Cedric I will...exactly anyway Mari why don't you go and hang out with that boy you kept on bugging last year Jacobs younger sibling, you no I share a dorm with him and his smart friend, they kept on mentioning the cursed volts, you wouldn't know anything about that would you?" knowing that she does, Mari isn't the only one Venus talks to.

"See you Perce, gotta go"

Smirking I walked of to my next class, DADA. With this new teacher that everybody has been talking about Mr Brunner or something. But when I walked into the room this was not what I was expecting. 

Swords, swords and more swords, along with a bunch of armed Slytherins and Gryffindor's, not sure this is the best idea. 

Just as I was about to go to Shawn a sword flew over my head, the whole room stopped, waiting to see what I would do.

Sighing, I picked the sword up," who did that" in a fed up tone. 5 seconds later a measly hand went up "Sorry, its me my names Grover"

"Grover, its me Percy you ran into me over the summer, this is so cool, what are you doing here though if I may ask."

"He helps me demonstrate my classes, as you see I am not completely able to do it myself" I turn to see a man with a scruffy beard, in a really expensive looking wheelchair.

"Pardon my manners Mr Black, I'm Mr Brunner" I raised an eyebrow

"Mr" 

"I see we have an intuitive one here, you see Mr Black I have been calling myself Mr instead of Professor to see if anyone will call me up on it and so far no one has, no one but you. 25 points to Slytherin" 

"Please sir, its Percy"

"Alright then does anybody now how to use a sword, today I'll teach you how to disarm your opponents"