Getting to Know my cousin

AN: Just saying I don't own PJO or HP, cause if I did I would be minted hanging out on my private jet with a bunch of hot girls heading to my private island. One can dream.

Tonks POV

Lucius Malfoy stated he had to leave, but not before giving my dad the stink eye, glaring at me and giving my mother a look full of pity, disappointment and pain. I knew that Malfoy was a school friend of my mother and was really close to her before she married my dad. I use to think that he had a crush on her before my mother told me that he had asked her for help when proposing to Narcissa. 

Speaking of which she told us that she had to take my cousin Draco home and with that she left, but not before embarrassing Percy be kissing him on the cheek and hugging him to death. It was a good moment until she looked at us and told him to

"Make Slytherin proud"

And just like that she left her nephew with his knew found family. I still had to get use to that calling Percy my cousin, his mother was 19 when she died, and 18 when she had given birth. I remembered aunty Sally, she never missed my birthday and always visited on Christmas day, I reminisced often about her blue chocolate chipped cookies. If she was still alive no doubt Percy would've acted different, though I still believe that Percy hasn't been brainwashed into thinking he was better than everybody else.

His eyes where sea green like the calm before the storm, it was mesmerizing and I often found myself lost in them, not in a romantic way though (lets leave the incest to the death eaters). I wanted to get to know my cousin and without the Malfoy family here I felt like I finally could.

"Percy, to be direct about it, I need to know if I can associate myself with you at Hogwarts so tell me about yourself"

He did the most unnatural thing a pureblood could do, he burst in laughter doubling over and hit the floor. Finally composing himself he asked, "Haven't you already asked me questions. What would you like to know?"

"What are your hobbies?"

"I like learning new spells, especially ones that I can use for pranks, I know this one spell that can make a person change into the opposite gender for 24 hours. One where you think that everyone is really small but in reality they are normal. My personal faveriout is this prank where you make a person think that everybody is in love with them and they act accordingly, although that can get a bit dangerous on who they see. For instance, I played this prank on Draco and he would think all his family adore him in a loving family way, but everybody else would love him romantically. That was how I found at about his crush on Daphne Greenhouse he kept on trying to kiss her though if he was older he might be trying to more than just kiss her, hence why you need to be careful on who you prank."

"That's funny, what do you wanna do when you grow up?" making a note to never get on Percy's bad side in case he tries to prank me

"I wanna be a chaser for the Velocity Falcons, but my aunt and uncle want me to be a politician or an aura, maybe work for the ministry of magic, but that sounds boring I would love to spend quidditch as my job, plus the Falcons are based in LA and I have a sweet house over there."

"Cool, but don't you have to be 17 to live over their by yourself"

"I suppose, I'll just have to find a roommate"

 I built up the courage to ask him the question I was dying to ask him.

"If the dark lord came back, who would you support?"

He sighed"Depends, if you ask me both sides aren't really good, and both see themselves as the lesser of two evils. The 'light side' want things to continue as they do now, with no changes and the same people in power. However the system is flawed, broken. For instance they still divide us up into blood status and celebrate their victory over muggles in the war. On top of that they don't allow half breeds to have the same equality over everybody else. Werewolves are treated like monsters, giants are beings to be hunted down and Veela's are seen as temptresses who put lust to the name of man. It's all wrong. However I do not agree with the way he who must not be named tries to get in power. In all honesty both sides would do the same thing apart from the fact that Voldemort would bring equality to super natural beings while the ministry would try to avoid a war by banning all magical beings from the country."

To say I was shocked would be an understatement but one thing was for certain, Percy was a very interesting Pure blood indeed.

"So can you be seen near me?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"I suppose I can make the exception, as long as you agree to take me to your house in L.A at some point." I replied returning with a grin of my own.

AN: A small chapter to clear up Percy's political stance in the war and at the moment has a neutral stance. Also Percy is a pure blood as all though Poseidon isn't a wizard he also doesn't have any DNA so all of Percy's DNA is from a pure blooded Witch.