Start of the spectacular second year

Percy POV

Today was the day that I went back to Hogwarts, I had exchanged letters with my friends and knew what they were up to. 

Mari had been training to improve her duelling and swore left and right that she could finally beat me. Lie.

Shawn claimed that he had figured out the prankster known as Hex, but got the wrong person, a 7nth year Ravenclaw one of the only people who didn't get pranked. How wrong he was. He also got a new step father, surprise surprise.

Chelsea who did end up rejecting Cedric, who only asked her out for a joke telling him she liked me, though I know that she is only covering her tracks. I know her crush.

Venus sent the most letters to me though, flirting in most of them, but she did tell me more about being a vela and sent me a very revealing photo. Just when I thought that she changed.

Cedric was the only one that I saw over the holidays as all of the others were busy. He practiced his quidditch and planned to try out this year along with his friends who he dubbed, the twins.

 Moving away from my friends, I decided that since I was living with my aunt and uncle Malfoy I would rent out the two mansions. I currently have Newt Scamander renting my house in Sydney, he moved their with his wife after seeing some very interesting creatures in Australia. Newts grandson Rolf is in Ravenclaw and would tell me of all the adventures that Newt had, he should write a book about them, maybe a play. I planned to visit them in the winter and all ready made plans. I'd take Draco with me.

But first I would have to get through the first half of the year and to do that I would half to get on the train. Currently I was with Cedric and Shawn trying to get onto platform 9 3/4 without any muggles witnessing, lets just say that it was very hard. We had to dodge and dived are way through the crowed before jumping into the wall landing on our faces right in front... well everyone.

Mr I am going to be dead in about six months probably murdered by my wife and Mrs Zabini looked like this happened on a daily bases, knowing Shawn it did. Uncle Malfoy looked like he was about to explode, going red to the face, making Draco very scared; looking at me in worry. Aunt Narcissa had her hands in her head while sighing  "only you Percy" while Mari and Venus were trying not to laugh with Shawn's younger brother Blaze.

After the incident we were rushed on the train, after a quick good buy from our parents showing no great deal of emotion and started our second year of magic.

Fred Weasley POV

We were so excited, Hogwarts, who would have thought, and we get to be with Percy for the rest of the year. He promised that it didn't matter what house that we would be in as long as we would respect him then he would respect us.

"What house do you think that we should be in Fred?"

"Gryffindor of course, what other house would we be in"

"What about Slytherin like Percy?"

"Percy is cool, but the majority of Slytherin aren't like him and would look down upon us, but no matter what we should still hang out with him"

"Yeah, I would be very disappointed if you stopped hanging out with me", a tall 12 year old boy put his hand on shoulder, "and I don't care if you are a Gryff, just as you don't turn into a Meander fall"

"What is a Meander fall?" asked my brother

"Never mind, anyway I came to speak to you about something but first I need you to promise on our friendship not to tell anyone what I am about to tell you, unless I tell you they know all ready, they torture and threaten to kill if you don't, though that is very unlikely to happen, or I allow you to tell someone."

"We swear. Who all ready knows this secret?" I asked

"Your brother Charlie, Tonks, Cedric and probably Dumbledore though I haven't told him...ok, I.AM.HEX" pausing after each word in a deathly whisper, green smoke filled the room and I was in awe at how powerful are friend was.

I looked at my brother and we made a silent agreement then looked at Percy

"We will agree with your terms but know this we will dethrone you 'Lord Percy, King of Pranks master of mayhem'" I said mockingly with a smirk.

"That may be so but first you have to get past the troll"

"Troll, what do you mean troll?" I asked with a shocked face

"Well how do you prove that you are skill full enough to get into Hogwarts, answer by killing a troll, well see ya and good luck fighting the troll, but if you want I can lend you my magic armor."

"You have got to be joking, a troll, fine we will take the armor, but if we die, I'm haunting you for the rest of your life" George exclaimed, working away to Hagrid.

"Fine, have fun here is the armor"

Percy POV

They thought that they could dethrone me, funny. The armor I gave them was a gift from a man called Hermes, he said that he is my cousin and admires my work. The armor has my Hex symbol on the back, a trident with two duel swords, and will only come of 8 hours after you put it on, I rigged it so when they a sorted into a house the armour will turn into flowery pink or blue dresses.

I can't wait for the sorting.