This is a Filler, Filler yeah, Its hard to write a chapter but I'm doing my best

AN: Just a reminder that I don't own either HP or PJO. Also I started a new series, first chapter is out, its called War of the Wolves. Its another PJ book, though he isn't the main character.

Percy Pov

I was in my room still sulking, it was Christmas day but it felt backwards, like every thing was backwards and I was supposed to be brooding. Now don't get me wrong, I am still upset about Draco fuming with me, but now I realised that I am probably am going to spend Christmas alone, its not like the Tonk's would want to spend time with me after I was rude to them. So I did what any 12 year old boy would do when they had a problem, I slept and hoped that the problem would go away by the time I woke up.

Dream

It was storming on the beach, and two beautiful animals, a white horse and golden eagle, were trying to kill each other at the edge of the surf. The eagle swooped down and slashed the horse's muzzle with its huge talons. The horse reared up and kicked at the eagle's wings. As they fought, the ground rumbled, and a monstrous voice chuckled somewhere beneath the earth, goading the animals to fight harder. 

I was shouting at the animals to stop fighting but my voice wouldn't work, when I was close I also saw a black lion in the centre of the two trying to get them to stop but it seemed to have no luck either. 

Then there was the voice, the voice that I would still here when I am 30

"Come, little hero, join me and help me awake I will give you power, power that you can never dream about"

I was about to point out that I am in a dream but I realised that 1, my voice didn't work, and 2, this being didn't seem to have a sense of humour and couldn't probably kill me with a single word.

"Percy" the lion shouted, wait the lion can talk?

"Percy"  I recognised that voice

End of dream

"PERCY" I woke up to the screeching face of one Nymphadora Tonks'

"Hey Nymphy"

"Nymphy, that is quite possibly the worst nick-name that someone has ever given me"

"You know it" 

"Anyway, mum and dad told me to come and get you because we have a surprise for you"

"Fine, tell them that I am coming"

Venus Pov

To say I was nervous was like stating Merlin was a weak ass motherfucking wizard, a massive understatement. My first proper boyfriend was about to meet my parents, and I just knew that my dad was going to embarrass me. At the moment Ted and Jessica were in the process of speaking about some sport called Basketball, my dad, who was a massive quidditch fan, was talking to Mr Weasley about the biggest English prospect. 

"Come on Richard, Percy is clearly the biggest prospect he score an average of 75 points per match"

"I know, but Krum, who is also 12, actually wins the games for his team, I heard Bulgaria are calling him the worlds greatest prospect and expects him to win them there first world cup"

"Nonsense, I don't care how good he is, no one can make that team actually win the world cup"

Then there was a knock, Jessica opened up the door, and a shocked look came on her face 

"Triton"

"Jessica"

An: Yo Yo Yo this is ya boi Shade just to let ya know that as the title states this chapter is only a filler and next chapter will get into the proper stuff

Please check out my knew book and tell me what you think

I apologies for the short chapter but I said when we hit 3.3k and we are on 3.4k and Shade always delivers ;-) 

Lets get to 3.7k for next chapter, loving the support, lets keep the momentum

See you next time

Once again from your highness Supreme Emperor Waffler the third

Shade324