Dreams

Percy ( third person) POV

In the past week pranks have been going on left, right and centre around the school, at least 10 people from every year has been pranked. All the teachers apart from Hagrid, McGonigal, Dumbledoor and Snape. So have ghosts like fat fryer and nearly headless Nick. Peeves was also rumoured to be pranked (which he was), but had yet  refuse to confirm nor deny these claims, liking the attention that had giving him but embarressed about being pranked. 

And the best part was that nobody had known it was him, everybody knew it was the same person as a trident (Percy's faveriout weapon) with two crossing duel swords had been seen on the walls after each prank had been taken place. Yet nobody had suspected that it was a first year pure blood Slytherin, who got pranked himself (a decoy as his cousin Tonks was getting suspicious). He had taken the pseudonym Hex as it sounded eerie reflected the type of pranks he was doing, embarrassing ones, on top of that it was a gender neutral name that has no connection to him.

The only person who knew that it was him was Cedric, and he suspected Professor Dumbledore was also suspicious of him but the twinkle in his eye told him that he wouldn't tell unless it got out of hand.

"Yo Perce, are you coming to watch the match with me?"  I heard Cedric's voice running up behind me.

"Course, I could get some intel on the opposition, watch my cousin captain her team to victory, also I have to because Fletcher has lost his voice so I am guest commentating the match." Its true Professor Sprout had asked him to commentate on the match as he was the youngest ever quidditch player the school has ever had and was one of the most knowledgeable due to his unhealthy obsession with it.

"Mr Black" Professor Flitwick called out, the head of Ravenclaw house, "I do hope that the fact that we are playing against your cousin would put any bias during this match?"

"No sir, actually it would probably earn you an easier commentary as I would try to put my cousin of"

"Good, good 10 points to Slytherin." He said in a chipper voice, bribery, Percy liked it.

"Black, commentry station now" Percy heard the head of Slytherin tell him

"Well, see you Perce" and Cedric left him with some of his Hufflepuff friends and went to the stadium while Percy climbed the commentary ladder. 

He took a deep breath, the game hasn't started and everybody was listening when he held his hand up, it was never heard of that one 1st year had so much respect in only 1 month of going to the school. 

"HOGWARTS ARE YOU READY FOR THE QUIDDITCH SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

His reply was thousands of Students screaming either Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff's name,  typically it was the Snakes cheering for the Eagles while the Lions supported the Puffs though secretly Percy wanted his cousin to win.

Both Captains, Tonks and Lilith (no relation to Mari Lilleth), shook hands.

"And the quaffle is thrown, Tonks passes to Jones who passes to Bailey, Bailey back to Tonks who does a jumping roulette around the Ravenclaw' s chaser Davidson. Tonks is nearly as good as her cousin"

"PERSEUS!!!!"

"Though it seems that she doesn't have his patience, quite the temper young Nymphadora has"

"I'm sooooooo gonna kill you"

The crowed were loving this Percy was told before the game that commentary was rather boring and vowed that next years commentary would be a lot better