Chapter 1 Part 2- The Weasley Games

Guess who's back

Percy's POV

Percy had always been open to the weird, wonderful and downright creepy, coming from a magical world and all, but he had one of the strangest summers yet. First, when he was walking with his Aunt to buy his books for his second year, he could've sworn they were being followed by a rather large man with one eye. He also found pictures of him strangling two rats in his hands when he was one ( AN: couldn't really be Snakes). Over the summer he had also met a friend called Grover, a weird boy with a muscle disorder, although even the dumbest of Gryffindor's could tell he was lying. When he went to collect some money from Greengotts some of the newer goblins would refer to him as Prince Perseus and would even go so far as to bow, he didn't know that they thought so highly of purebloods. When he commented on it they laughed and said "You have purer blood than you know." What a weird summer indeed.

Currently, he was hanging out at the Burrow  without his Aunt and Uncle Malfoy having agreed as they thought that he was spending time with his cousin Tonks who would meet with him and teach him more wizardry at her house which is technically true as she was coming later and she  practically lives here. Currently he was teaching the Weasleys cool new things. He taught Mrs Weasley a spell that would allow her to do all of the house work in under an hour; a spell that his Aunt used a lot , he taught Mr Weasley about all the muggle contraptions that he knew of (mind you that's not a lot) such as cars, films and sports. He taught Ron how to play wizards chess, a game that the 9 year old was soon addicted to, and within the hour the boy could give Percy a challenge. Tonks also came and announced that she would be training to become an aura under mad eye moody and Charlie announced that he would be working with dragons in Romania. Bill even came to visit and was properly introduced to Percy by Charlie and the twins. Ginny wouldn't look at me and would turn red when he caught her eye. Was she angry at him?

Then their were the twins, the recently heard from their brother Charlie that their were mysterious things going on in Hogwarts such as people changing genders (Cough Snape Cough), people getting pink hair (Cough Snape Cough) and people having mood swings where they hate their house and give loads of points to their rival house (Cough McGonagall Cough), Charlie wasn't to please about that and Percy had to brew him some liquid luck which got him a date with the hottest girl in school, that wasn't Venus, Jordan Mayfield from Hufflepuff.  Side tracked stupid ADHD.

Anyway the twins decided that they would figure out the prankster known by the pseudonym HEX and kept pestering him with questions

They turned to me "Perce it seems that this HEX guy could give you a run for your money" the entire time Percy would glare at Charlie who was laughing at me with Tonks.

Before the twins realised he replied with a smirk "How do you know that he is a he and not a she?" and they turned red blushing.

Eventually quidditch was brought up and it seemed that Percy's legendary quidditch skills and commentary was the talk of the town. Apparently England scouts had been watching me and he was tipped to become the next star chaser since David Maylen. When Ron found that he was amazing at quidditch he begged Percy to teach him and all of them got their brooms and went to fly out. Percy didn't have his broom so he enchanted a normal one meaning between the cuddle wraps and clean sweepers 5 he had the worst broom stick. It would do the job but it was no way near as good as his year old comet 290 but it just good opportunity to show everybody how good he was.

Cedric, his father, a man called Lupin and his aunt Andromeda and Uncle Ted came, when he called Ted his uncle, the muggle born nearly fainted.

When Cedric's father Amos asked him why he didn't mind calling a muggle born Uncle, Percy replied with: "Why do you call Cedric your son, because he is. Andromeda is my mothers oldest sister and her husband is Ted Tonks. Hence uncle Ted, plus I think that blood isn't as important as magical capabilities or the understanding of the magical world. It also helps that it peeves of my Uncle Malfoy and seeing his face turn red is really funny."