The Final

1month till the end of school summer term

Percy POV

To say I was nervous was to say that Dumbledoor was the weakest wizard alive, I was absolutely terrified. 

The final quidditch game of the season was today, Slytherin vs Gryffindor, and somehow both sides were undefeated. The last match was a draw with Slytherin scoring the more hoops but the lions catching the snitch. Both of the goal differences were equal and both had equal points in the league. A 5th year was doing the commentating as due to popular demand I had replaced the old one but of course I was playing today. 

Kyle had been like the older brother I never had and after he left, he is in 6th year, wanted me to be his successor. When he told the team, there was a lot of debate.

 "As you may or may not know, I am coming to an end off my Slytherin quidditch playing next year and got offered a contract to play for the Dark Ravens when I turn 18. Usually I would have to make a decision about who is replacing me next season however, Professor Snape has urged me to make a decision and I have chosen the least likely candidate."

"PERSEUS ORION BLACK in your 3rd year you will become the youngest Slytherin and Hogwarts captain in history."

The halls became a shouting room of debate 

"Cries of he's to young" and "I'm better than him" could be heard until the least likely person stood up for me.

Flint, the one who everybody thought would replace Kyle Flannigan silenced the room

"Percy has proved time and time again that he is a true Slytherin, loyal to the snakes, he is the only one in this room who has not cheated at all and has the greatest potential this house has ever seen. He is currently tied for the golden broom with Weasley and for the first time in a decade we have a chance of winning both the quidditch and house cup. I will follow him, both on and off the pitch."

Murmurs of agreement could be heard from the Slytherin common rooms. 

Kyle stood up "LETS WIN US A TROPHY!"

End of Flash back

Percy heard the beating drums of 'We will Rock you' from the magical band Queen and he knew that the game would be starting soon. He took his shirt, the number 11 with Black written in Silver and was met with cheering crowd of the Slytherins. Kyle and Charlie flew up to each other as Madam Hooch took the field 

"I wanna nice clean match, no cheating" she said, looking at us, when I turn Captain I want to change the way that Slytherins are looked at, not cheats, but cunning and skilled.

Both Captains shook hands rather forcefully, and the game began

"Flinnigar has the quaffle, he throws it to Black, back to Flinnigar, to Flint, to Black to Flint, to Flinnigar who shoots but the quaffle is saved by Wood, what a Debut that young Goalkeeper is having."

The Slytherins booed in contrast to the cheering Lions.

"Weasley has the ball, passing it to Langley, who gets hit with a Bludger, that's gotta hurt" 

"Clair Laroom passes her bat to Black who is about to be hit with a Bludger, he swings and....ouch, the Bludger hits Wood right in the head, he seems to be ok but will miss the rest of the game

The stadium was filled with laughter from the silver Snakes

"Black picks the quaffle up and does a Rogalski flip over Weasley and hammers the quaffle into the centre Hoop scoring the first points of the game, 10-0 to Slytherin," stated a rather muffled Gryffindor commentator. 

The game continued like that with Slytherin dominating the play, Charlie scored several points and Gryffindor ended up catching the snitch but in the end they couldn't match the raw talent of Slytherin and a young Mr Black.

Dumbledoor came onto the pitch to hand the Slytherins their trophy and whispered into Percy's ear

"Percy, if I could speak to you in my office before you celebrate with your teammates"

"Of course Professor"

And with that he left, leaving a very troubled young wizard.

Done with that chapter, I kinda hit a writers Block any ideas 

If you actually read this crap props to ya 

Ya Boi

Shade