A plan worthy of Poseidon

3rd Person POV

Bellatrix was sitting in her cell just minding her own business, waiting for one of the guards to come in and start her daily 'torture sessions', she says torture although its hardly painful and kind of ticklish. She keeps offering to show the guards how to torture though for some reason they wouldn't give her their wands. Weird. It's not like she could escape. Though if she would, what would she do, visit Percy, she always wanted to but its not like they were close, heck he might not even remember who she is and would want nothing to do with her, she was after all a criminal in the eyes of the law, but technically so were the Potters, the they were called martyrs.

Narcissa told her that he was weird for a pure blood but loyal to a fault when it comes to his family, but the question is would he still consider her family. Well the reason that she was here was because she needed to avenge her sister and couldn't kill the Potters because the dark lord wanted to do the honors and...

While Bellatrix was deep in thought she didn't notice that the guards were awfully quite and the faint scent of the sea enter her cell. Green mist formed behind her revealing a man in a silver amour holding a trident. 

"Bellatrix Lestrange, I require your assistance" 

Where had Bellatrix seen those eyes before. Perseus.

"My lord" she stated with respected that has only ever been directed at one other person, "it is an honor to meet you in person. Sally used to speak about you all the time"

"And I you, Sally told me of your fierce streak and loyalty to the Dark Lord, something that I commend you on"

"I did not realise you were a follower of him"

"I wouldn't say follower, but he has done me a few favors when he was at his prime and is my descendent, after all Salazar Slytherin was my grandson and the great-grandson of Hermes. And I appreciated his paternal feelings for Sally and after her death I promised him if he fails I will help him rise again."

"Is this what you require from me my lord, to help Voldemort return"

"Yes, and to explain to you the tension and history of your world. The history of mythology and the magical is more intertwined than you think."

"You mean that we are all demigods"

"No, Zeus would never let wizards evolve into beings with that type of power, your more like legacies of Hecate, apart from those who are really powerful then they most likely have some other type of mythological blood. For instance Grindelwald was the great-grandson of Loki and he is a wizard while Dumbledore himself is a child of Hecate and one of the more powerful one's as well. Now your Dark Lord is a child of Morfin Gaunt and Circe, Hecate's favorite and most powerful child, and a grandson of Hermes making him the first wizard to have to have at least three sets of godly blood in him since Salazar Slytherin as he was the son of Hecate. Do you understand me so far Mrs Lestrange?"

"Yeah but what I don't get is what does this have to do with me"

"Well you see, I have been involved in many of the wizarding affairs and some of you in fact worship me, including Lord Voldemort, and as a reward I have promised, as I already told you, to help him as well as to help avenge Sally's death. Once he has returned to a steady state the first part of my plan, Voldemort followers will help the gods with the great Prophecy, which I fear is about Percy, if they continue to abide by my rule then I will help Voldemort gain complete control of the wizarding world, but be warned, if he angers me in anyway I will turn my wrath on him."

"So your doing all of this for Perseus?"

"Mostly yes, but this will also help me consolidate my influence in the magical world increasing my own power and that of the Olympians."

"The Olympians, I thought that they faded"

"Surely you didn't think that Zeus, Hecate and me were the only ones left, no we are all as powerful as ever, well me anyway. Now back to the history lesson, the gods are what separate you wizards in power. All pure-bloods have godly blood in them as they are related to the very first Wizard and demi-god child of Hecate, Merlin. Half-bloods, your type not mine, have the blessing of Hecate run through them but not godly blood, unless one of their parents are a pure-blood. Muggle-borns are blessed by Hecate herself and if around the godly world to a large extent could become as powerful as a child of Hecate, although don't worry that will never happen"

"So pure-bloods are better than the rest" as that was the only thing Bellatrix cared about at this point.

"Well, I wouldn't say better, perhaps more powerful although sometimes it is varied, but not better, though we have more pressing matters to get onto, with my permission Voldemort is drinking Unicorn blood, but only the ones belonging to Artemis, don't tell her that though, however Voldemort can for the moment share a body, leach onto one per say"

"So he can return?"

"Only temporarily, but this should be a short term solution before I start the process of the real plan." 

"Which is what"

"All in good time my young witch, though you will be their to witness it in person though I need your help identifying someone. For this to work we need a powerful wizard with a lack of confidence but someone close enough to Dumbledore that he wouldn't expect them to be working for us"

"I know just the person Quirinus Quirrell, DADA teacher at Hogwarts"

AN: Lets get to 200 reads then I will definitely post another chapter

From ya boi

Shade