Introduction of the Vaults

Mari pov ( Bet you weren't expecting that)

Pip (Jacobs little brother) and I were arguing about telling Percy about the vaults 

"Come on Mari, I know that you don't like me but he is your friend, Penny also wants to get to know him."

"We both know why Penny wants to get to know him Pip, she has had a crush on him since day one, Venus hates her for it"

"Yeah, but he is amazing at nearly everything, we need him and you know it"

"Yes, Percy is amazing at everything, including quidditch, we need Percy in top form if he is to win us the cup this year and he also gains us the most house points"

"Come on, the team is so much better and they don't have to rely on Percy anymore, and Rowan has been revising his ass off, that should take the strain of Perce"

"Perce, since when have you called him Perce"

"We share a dorm together, why can't I call him Perce, anyway your changing the subject, Mari please we need him"

"No, that's final, you already sleep talk and he knows we are looking for the vaults, if he disapproves of what we are doing then we are in big trouble Pip, Percy is a very dangerous pure-blood that you don't want to make your enemy"

"Do you know the best way to keep Perseus from not being your enemy, is to not keep secrets from him" the voice that many a girls in my year fantasise about said.

"Heyyyyy Percy, so how much of that did you hear?"

"Enough, Mari, enough"

"So why don't you want to tell me about the vaults, Mari, I mean, I know where they are"

"You do?" my roommate Pip asked

"What's my full name?

"Perseus Orion Black" they both replied

"Who was the headmaster before Dumbledore?"

"Phineas Bla... ohhh"

"Yes Mari, my however many great grandfather told me in his portrait, you know I'm really surprised you haven't asked one, but I'm not going to tell you where they are" 

"Come on Perce please tell us"

"Where's the fun in that" he then walked off.

Percy Pov

I bumped into Penny and Rowan, Pip best friend, on the way to quidditch practice

"A Slytherin and a Hufflepuff walking together, now where have I seen this before"

"Hey, Percy" Penny said while curling a finger in her hair.

"Hey Perseus"

"Dude I told you its Percy"

"Sorry" he mumbled, then he perked up

"Did Pip ask you about the vaults"

"Kind of, I can't at the moment but maybe later, though I did give you a clue to start you on your little adventure, though I wouldn't let Snape catch you, if I remember correctly he is always mumbling about how Pip is always losing points"

"Well thanks Percy see you later"

"yeah you to Penny, bye Rowan."

With that I was of to quidditch practice we are playing the Hufflepuff's next week and its the first time that I am playing Cedric on the Hogwarts pitch, plus Dumbledore is allowing Tonks to visit with Aunt Andromeda and Ted, Aunty Narcissa is also coming with Draco to watch the match to comfort me since it would be the 11 year anniversary of my mums death. 

I have been having flashbacks of her death as well like I am watching in person

Flashback

The wind howled, the earth shook and if you listen you faintly heard sobs, beneath the waves.

I saw two people wearing hoods with their wands out appeared almost daring my mum to attack first, though she wouldn't, I have seen this 1000 times over

"Are you really going to do this, kill me just because of a stupid prophecy?"  since I heard this I have been trying to find out what prophecy that they were on about

"You know we have to" the taller of the two stated with a sad look in his eyes, this is what I don't get if he never wanted  my mum to die then why kill her

"Then you also know you have sealed your fate, and your to late he is already gone, though a word of advice before you kill me, one day your going to have a child and they are going to live a very hard life or a one of peace and prosperity depending on the two word that come out of your mouth"

"AVARDA KEDAVRA"  

"MUM!" I knew that nobody could hear  me though that was no comfort.

"Percy, its ok" that bit was new.

"Who are you?"

"What you don't remember your own brother, I'm hurt?" Triton joked with a sad glint in his eyes

"Why did they kill her, she wasn't even involved in the war, she didn't do anything wrong" I cried, sobbing into his shirt.

"I know Percy, I know, but that is the price of war, something you must get accustomed with, but always remember, dad always will love you, you'll always be one of the sea, and me and my mother will always be watching over you" he paused for a couple of seconds "Little brother" then he vanished into thin air.

I found myself in the corner of the room getting comforted by Tonks

"Its ok Perce, you know you were all I remember her ever talking about"

"Well, at least you remember her, I can't even remember the sound of her voice half the time and the only way that I am reminded is by watching her die over and over again, do you want to know the worst thing about it? I don't know why, because nobody will ever fucking tell me!"

"Percy, the captain said that if you want you can miss today's practice, and just know that the whole team knows what today is and if anybody picks on you for crying, just give us a name" Marcus Flint stated firmly.

"Thanks, Marcus"

"By the way, Hagrid wanted to speak to you, so when you can drop by" he then went of to practice

"Come on Percy, lets go to Hagrid"

700 reads= next chapter

An: Hope you enjoyed it, if you have any ideas, tell me and I will try to put them in, I am also trying to find parings for all of the characters but Percy and Venus, any and all other suggestions allowed. whether you want them to have boy x boy, girl x girl, boy x girl, girl x boy, or no parings at all. I don't give two monkeys arses, but if you do then tell me so I can put it in.

From Ya Boi

Shade324