Chapter 7: England

The battle continued raging on and my hope of getting back to (Y/n) as soon as possible was getting further away. I was thinking of different scenarios that could be happening right now. I was thinking of how I would react to the different scenarios.

What if (Y/n) died, how would I react?

What if (Y/n) had gotten injured, how would I react?

What if (Y/n) had gone to the front lines and was doing something reckless, how would I react?

"Sup dude!" America said barging into my tent.

"Argh! What are you doing here you git. Get out. Let my have some alone time for once!" I shouted at him.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." America replied.

"I'm always waking up on the wrong side of the bed when I'm around you!"

"Aaawww, did I interrupt your fantasies with (Y/n)?"

"No! Get out! Get out! Get out!" I said pushing America out of my tent.

"Alright, alright. I'll leave but I'll come back and get you for dinner." America said before leaving.

I sat back down and huffed.

"Um, sir? What's your name?" The girl asked, her (h/l) (h/c) hair blowing in the wind. "I've been living in your house but I still don't know your name and it's kind of awkward."

"How ungentlemanly of me, I'm England. What's your name, love?" I said.

"Oh, you want to know m-my name?" She asked shocked at the question.

"Why of course, you've been living in my house and I want to know how to address you properly." I replied.

"I... I'm (Y/n)." She said.

"It's a pleasure to meet you (Y/n)." I said extending my hand.

"Same here E-England." (Y/n) replied.

"Well I'm going to start making dinner. Do you want anything?" I asked.

"Fish and chips." (Y/n) replied.

"Alrighty then, fish and chips it is." I replied before walking into the house to start making dinner.

After dinner (Y/n) disappeared. I was looking for her to tell her to go to bed when I saw her out in the courtyard. She had a knife and was practicing martial arts. I walked out to see her.

"Hey (Y/n)." I said. "It's time for bed."

"Oh... Kay.... I'll... be... there... in... a... bit." She replied. She moved her knife forward and spun her leg around so she could kick high in the air. Her feet moved around in the dirt kicking dust into the air.

"What are you training for, love?" I asked. (Y/n) stopped and puffed as she handed her knife back to me.

"We need to stay strong to protect our countries. You have armies, I have a knife. You can do whatever you want, I have to train. It's just our different ways of protecting the countries." (Y/n) said.

I could tell she was exhausted but she continued to train without the knife. I held the knife in my hand.

"If you every need help you can always ask and I'll be there within seconds." I said. "I have upgraded weapons too if you want some of those."

"M-more weapons?" She asked.

"Yeah, they're way more effective than just a knife." I replied giving her back her knife. "They're called guns."