Chapter 17: (Y/n)

I took off Canada's gag and then walked out of the camera's view and opened then closed the door. I then silently walked to the side next to John while Fredrick was making sure the broadcast was working.

"Canada! Dude! Are you alright?!" America asked. A slam was heard

"A-America. I can't r-really say anything. She... She's," Canada looked at me and I glared at him causing him to shiver.

"She's vhat?" Germany asked.

"She's still in the room." Canada whispered. I glared at him.

"What did you say?" England asked.

"I need your help." Canada said. Canada looked over at me again I held up a picture of the countries bringing weapons and then another picture with a cross over that and then a nuke explosion. "You need to bring the weapons. I don't know what she might do."

"We can't bring weapons what if she starts a war?" America said. I nodded to Fredrick and he made the lights in the world conference flicker.

"AAAHHHH, Germany! Germany! Help-a. It's scary!" An Italian voice screamed.

"Get off of me!" A German voice said back. I stifled a laugh. It was important I remained pretending to be out of the room.

"Help... me" Canada said again.

"We will Canada don't worry." France said. "But first did you get any hot pictures while you were being kidnapped?"

I almost laughed again.

"I... I," Canada looked at me again, "I just appeared here."

"Canada you must've just fallen asleep, right England?" America began. "England are you alright?"

"This is all my fault." England whispered.

I felt my tears start coming back but this needed to be done so I brushed them away.

"Hey, England it's all good dude. We'll get this sorted out. (Y/n) will be back to normal again." America replied.

"I don't want to-" Canada stopped when I crept over to the door and opened and closed it again I then walked back into the camera's view.

"Sorry guys, seems like your time's up. I'll send you the address that I want the weapons to be sent to. Sending it in person would be even better." I winked. "Also, do it soon. Canada might not be able to last much longer."

I held up my trusty throwing knife and threw it behind me. I stepped aside revealing that my knife landed right next to Canada's head.

I know, my aim's perfect.

I looked over at John and Fredrick then I smiled back at the camera.

"Alright, all done!" Fredrick said standing up. "Do you want to overhear their conversation?"

"Sure why not." I shrugged. Fredrick got out a radio and tuned it appropriately. I never knew he was such a whizz at electronics

"Did you see how scared Canada looked. This is a dangerous enemy here." I heard someone say.

I smirked.

"Alright, let's give her half of the weapons we have." A british voice said.

"That's fair." Another person said.

"Pretty good idea."

"Let's do it."

"Those who second England's idea say aye" A chinese said. Most of the room said aye. "Opposed?"