Chapter 9: England

Thankfully the battle started coming to an end. Japan was backing away as America and I were gaining ground. I had a bad feeling (Y/n) was up to something.

"If you're worried about (Y/n) you can go back. I've got it covered." America said.

"No, she'll be fine." I relied.

As the bright light faded (Y/n) stood with a knife to France's neck.

"Hi, France!" (Y/n) said cheerfully.

"B-bonjour." Replied France his voice cracking.

"I guess this is checkmate. I won." (Y/n) stated. France nodded. "But I'm not going to kill you, I need you to spread my tale to the world."

(Y/n) lowered her knife and snapped her fingers and Garry and some other soldiers held France down. The battle was over in mere minutes. Was this some kind of magic or is (Y/n) just too good.

I started walking down the hill with my horse.

"England! Did you see that! I've been practicing for ages!" (Y/n) said running up to me.

She scared me. Her strength was overwhelming. I nodded not wanting to encourage her.

"England! Please tell her to let me go." France begged.

"(Y/n) can you please let France go, he won't run away or hurt you it's ok." I asked.

"What? You want to let him go! But he tried to take all my land!" She glared at France. "Fine, but he better learn his lesson."

She got her soldiers to let go of France.

"T-thank you (Y/n)!" France thanked standing up. "Let me know whenever you want to come over and punish me." France winked.

I face palmed and told (Y/n) not to go over to France's house. (Y/n) started walking over to fallen soldiers and getting her soldiers to bury them and tell their families.

"Um, if you don't mind my asking, but what about all my soldiers. Are they dead?" France asked looking over at (Y/n).

"Hm? I only kill who I have to. They are just unconscious." (Y/n) said turning back to her soldiers.

"My, my. England you have a very good soldier in the making." France whispered in my ear.

"The second this is all taken care of I'm not letting her leave the house." I said keeping my eyes on (Y/n). I had made a big mistake on showing her how to use guns and letting her borrow some of my magic books. I didn't realise the results would be so... so scary. She took down France's troops in a second, literally.

"Oh, ho, ho. That's a bit sad. I was sure you were gonna use her like you used some of the other countries." France said.

"No, not this time." I replied walking over to (Y/n) "(Y/n) once this is over I need you to come home. We need to talk."

(Y/n) turned around and smiled at me.

"Ok England. I'll be there is a bit!" She said. Once she turned back around she slipped and started falling toward the ground. I hurried to catch her but Garry was faster, somehow.

"It's alright England. It seems she exhausted herself. It's hard for a teenager like her to take care of a whole country." Garry said. I looked down and realised that (Y/n) hadn't tripped but had fainted.

"It's sir England to you soldier." I replied. The way (Y/n)'s soldiers are so casual and relaxed put me on edge.

"Sorry... sir." Garry said before walking off.

"Where's your salute?" I commanded. Maybe I was going to hard on him but if I'm going to take care of (Y/n) I'll have to merge our two armies and so I might as well start training them now.

"Salute?" Garry and the other soldiers asked.

They've never heard of a salute. What has (Y/n) been teaching them?

"Nevermind." I sighed walking away. "Wait, where are you taking her?"

"To her house sir." Garry replied.

"She has a house?" I asked. (Y/n) never spoke of this.

"Yes, I believe she lives with you at the moment." Garry said.

"That's right. I can take her from here. You care for the soldiers." I said taking (Y/n) out of his hands.

"Yes, sir!" Garry said pointing a gun made with his fingers and pretending to shoot it making a bang noise with his mouth.

This was very strange. I nodded at him and began the trip back to our house.

As I was carrying (Y/n) back home I noticed a burn on her hand.

"That wasn't there when we left, was it?" I whispered to myself. I hoped she wasn't hurt anywhere else. "And this is why I'm going to make sure you're safe. I don't want you jumping off anymore hills."

When we arrived back at the house I tucked (Y/n) into her bed and began my mission to make sure nothing bad ever happened to (Y/n).