Chapter 15: (Y/n)

I went into the bathroom and started carefully taking off my gloves. The fabric rubbed against my burn and peeled off more of the skin. If anyone found out about this I don't think I'll have a hand. I turned the tap on and put my hand underneath it and sighed because of the pain relief. I heard a knock at the door.

"It's England." The person on the other side said.

"Oh, I'm just finishing be out in a bit." I called back. I sighed, turning off the tap and feeling the burning warmth come back to my hand. I wanted to put it back under the tap but I had to push forward. I put my hands back into my gloves and felt the split and bleeding skin make contact with the fabric. I opened the door seeing England staring right back at me. "H-hi."

"Hello." England replied looking at me like a detective.

"Aren't you gonna make din-" I started catching myself "Lunch?"

That could've ended really badly. If he found out about the time stop spell then accomplishing my plan will be a lot harder.

"I was wondering if you'd help me." England answered staring deeper into my soul. I pushed past him trying to avoid eye contact.

"Then let's go!" I said skipping away.

I got into the kitchen and looked around for ingredients to make some yummy scones. I successfully found the ingredients and started getting them ready for cooking.

"You know you can't cook with gloves on." England said pointing to my black cloth gloves.

"Haha! Of course not how silly of me." I nervously laughed. I wasn't sure how to get out of this one. "Let me change them."

"You can just take them off now unless," England paused. I halted in my footsteps, "you're hiding something?"

A shiver went down my spine. I felt England behind me. He lifted up my hand and started taking off my glove. I looked right at him and he seemed to be deep in thought. I spun around trying to face him but he had a hold of my glove and ripped it off. I winced. England noticed my hand and took a hold of my wrist.

"W-what's this!" England said sounding demanding but also nervous.

"I... I fell down" I stuttered. "And hit my hand on the oven?"

"Where you doing magic?" England said.

"N-no" I stuttered again.

Agh! This damn stuttering.

"You were weren't you! You used the time stop spell to take advantage of Germany's troops and to take him hostage!" England seemed angry and I know I obeyed him by going to the front lines but I captured Germany so isn't that a good thing?

"Aren't you proud of me?" I asked. "I did a good thing right?"

"W-what! N-no... you... You went to the front lines even though I told you not to." England replied obviously unsure. I could feel stupid tears welling in my eyes. I was supposed to be strong now. Why was a crying? Why wasn't I holding my ground?

"I..." I trailed off looking at the ground.

"(Y/n), you captured Germany which is great but you did it with the wrong methods. A country is supposed to be protected by their soldiers and is leading from the back not from the front." England said letting go of my hand. "If you got hurt or... killed then."

"Yeah, I know." I said turning away from England. "You've told me this a bajillion times."

"Then why don't you understand? Why do you keep going to the front lines?" England said his voice turning from demanding into pleading. It sounding like he'd break into tears any minute but unlike me he never would let the tears spill.

"This is my way of doing things. I'm just different." I said feeling my eyes get more wet. "I have my own strategies."

"You're going to get yourself killed thinking like that. Especially right now when we're in a world war." England said.

"England," I said turning back around to face him, "I've been planning this ever since I took over the front lines. I'm gonna prove to you how strong I am. You don't have to worry about me anymore. I'll show you what I can do."

"(Y/n), what are you going to do?" England asked his voice slightly quivering.

"I'll take over the whole world if I have to." I said. I don't know if this'll even work but I have to try. I want to prove to England that I'm not weak anymore. I want to do Garry and all my other past soldiers proud. "Goodbye England. I hope we meet again."

"(Y-Y/n) wait! This is just a joke right? Come on! This is all just a game!" England looked back at me his face filled with shock and betrayal. "No, not again."

"I'm sorry England." I said giving him a hug before walking off and out the door. I looked at the car waiting for me. Fredrick was at the steering wheel while John was packing my stuff into the boot.

"Hey (Y/n) are you ok?" Fredrick asked. I felt the tears fall down my cheeks. I nodded and got into the car.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I had to do it sooner or later. Are we ready to go?" I asked. It had been quite a while since I went to my old house.