Chapter 8: (Y/n)

Fredrick and I carried the wounded soldier to the doctors and the doctors took the wounded soldier off our hands.

"I'll go get the ammunition." I said.

"Ok, I'll meet you back at out post." Fredrick said walking off.

I walked toward the ammunition centre.

I miss having my own army.

Wait why am I thinking about that now?

Oh, maybe because I'm just being used as a soldier and I can't really command anyone.

I arrived and picked up all the ammunition Fredrick and I would need. I began walking back when I bumped into the commander.

"Howdy there sir!" I replied.

"Get back to work, runt and talk to that disrespectfully next time and you'll be in big trouble." The commander commanded.

I just walked off but the commander picked me up by my collar.

"Where's your salute runt!" The commander asked.

"Right here sir!" I shouted saluting at him. The commander dropped me and continued walking all the other soldier looked at me.

I know they're England's men but I really want to take control of this army. I want to get all my strength back. I like how England tries to protect me but I'm fine by myself.

"I've got the ammo Fredrick!" I shouted running over.

"Ah, great!" Fredrick said.

"Hey Fredrick." I said.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"You know who I am right?"

"Yeah?"

"You know I'm a strong country right?"

"Well, you mostly rely on England so if we're by ourselves we don't really stand a chance."

"Not true, I took down the entire french army with just me, my small little army and a little bit of magic." I winked.

"What are you planning to do?" Fredrick said sounding very unimpressed.

"I'm going to take control of this army. We're going to defeat Germany and then we'll prove to England that we don't need his help."

"Why would we want to do that? England already supplies us with all the things we need."

"I know, but this army is so sad and the commanders are always on edge and we're gaining so many casualties."

"What can you do to stop it. This is the best we've got."

"Have you read your history books?"

"I was never really good at history but I do know that after the attack of France, England started giving us supplies and then we started getting weak but that's because England won the battle for us."

I laughed.

"England helped us but we were the ones who did all the damage." I said a smile appearing on my face. "I think I know why I'm starting to like this battle so much."

I turned and started walking in the other direction.

"(Y/n) What are you doing?" Fredrick asked.

"Taking over this army and you can't stop me."

This reminds me of England.

I started walking toward the commanders meeting room. When I was outside I used all my strength to break down the door.

"Alright folks, it's time to make this battle interesting." I said.

"What are you doing (Y/n)!" The commander shouted.

"Just what I said." I replied.

The commander stood up and walked toward me.

"England has left me in charge of making sure you don't do something like this so I will stop you from taking control of this army!" The commander said lifting me up by my collar. I grabbed onto his hand and looked him dead in the eyes.

"Let's dance." I said, smiling.