Chapter 19: (Y/n)

We drove back to our house with Fredrick driving and John dealing to my bleeding stomach.

"What were you thinking!" Fredrick said. "Why would you stand there like that! I know you were going to do your magic time stop but it was too risky! You did it but you were too slow and now look what happened!"

I said nothing, I knew it was stupid and yet I still did it. My eyes began to water. I suck.

"It's quite a bad hit." John said. "I'm guessing Germany will be the first to start the war."

I nodded. My vision went blurry and I felt my wound start to burn. I screamed. I looked over and saw John pouring alcohol over the hole to disinfect it. I looked out the window and the sides of vision went spotty until I couldn't see anything.

I looked around and kept seeing black.

"(Y/n)." I heard a British accent.

"England?" My voice croaked.

"(Y/n) you need to stop."

"I can't! I need to do this! I'm done being weak! I want to go back to when I was strong!"

"Don't you remember where that got you?"

I remembered the alleyway. I remembered the cold. I remembered... Garry.

I opened my eyes and found myself lying in a bed.

"(Y/n)!" Fredrick said jumping off of his seat and running over to me. "Are you alright? We got a doctor and he said he got the bullet out and that you'll need to rest, he even tried to deal to you burnt hand."

I nodded. I looked at my bandaged hand and started unbandaging it. My hand was so burnt it has gone black. I couldn't feel it anymore due to all my nerves being burnt away. The burn had stretched up my arm and had started burning away my wrist.

I sighed.

"I'm pretty useless aren't I." I said.

"What, no you aren't. You crushed those countries they looked so scared." Fredrick said.

"Yeah." I clutched my bullet wound.

John entered.

"Germany's attacking." John said. "We need to deploy the troops. I hope you anti-tank weapons work."

"They should." I replied. "Deploy the troops. Show Germany his tanks are useless."