Chapter sixty six

I paused reaching the threshold of the door processing her question. Really? I gazed at her the white shirt falling mid thigh, contrasting her dark skin underneath. Her breasts were large, being highly prominent unwilling to be ignored. She tugged at the edge of the shirt a few times as my eyes travelled her body. Her cheeks gathered colour meeting my eyes and I raised a knowing brow well aware that her own eyes oogling mine. Her eyes had found a few place to fixate and soon I'd have questions about it.

"Are you sure you want to know?" I asked. "You might not like the answer"

"I'll decide that thank you" she replied enthusiastically.

I waited awhile keeping her gaze to decide for myself whether or not this was a good idea. Fine.

"Thirty five"

She let out a gasp turning away before sneaking a side glance at me again. "Oh, wow"

I had already warned her about this, likewise myself but we both sucked at listening to reason. While bottling up an affection might be no problem for me, she however was my greatest concern.

"How's the flooring?" I asked. " find anything interesting? "

She was silent for longer than I was able to tolerate now, even more so unwilling to even glance at me. She turned slowly taking a deep breath fiddling with her fingers.

"I didn't hide this from you"

"I know" she said softly. "I just, didn't expect this. A whole ten years"

"Yeah" I said. "Don't worry about it. I'm not gonna hold it against you"

She smiled. "The thing is Andrew, I'm falling for you and at this rate I don't know what to do. If you were ever younger than I was-"

"Which is impossible" I interjected.

"Well it's only logical you'd be older" she replied casually. "Being this much of an asshole required experience to go with it"

I frowned listening to her words before taking a breath. Why was she like this? Walking away, I took a seat at the edge of the bed still gazing at her, terrified of having her, yet scared even more to push her away, to hurt her. I maybe shouldn't have kissed her again, but there was no way I could regret it.

"I don't deserve you ziploc"

She walked over slowly wrapping her hands around my neck. "But I want you, I'm scared" she gazed into my eyes forcing me to see her truth. " I want you Andrew" her eyes dipped to the blade of my shoulder, and her hand slipped from my neck to touch it before pulling back, her eyes meeting mine once again. "You've got another tattoo"

" Yeah" I replied. She seemed intrigued by the knowledge of the other art on my body and I could tell by the way she gazed at it, she couldn't wait to unveil the mystery behind it just like the first.

"Can I touch it?"

"Why not, you've been dying to since we met"

Her fingers grazed over my flesh tenderly following the outline.

"Not true" she replied her eyes still fixed on the words. I raised a brow and she smiled. "It wasn't from the first day we met, it's the second"

I squeezed her ass in revenge for being smart and she screamed her voice falling into light laughter.

"What's this one about?"

I pulled her to sit into my arms cradling her while she busied herself with them. "I got that one from my trip to Peru"