❥Chapter 3

You were finally at your bus stop, as you looked around there were more kids than you expected, and of course these kids were the same ones you saw not too long ago.

And surprisingly you noticed the same boy who was sitting in front of his house, he was right next to you, and since you were close to him you could see his features more clearly, white skin, beautiful brown eyes, though they were almost covered by his hair.

The boy seemed to notice you were staring at him and he quickly moves to the side, just to stay away from you a little. You felt bad for staring at him for so long so you decided to look away, he sure was shy.

__

You were finally on the bus, it was already moving in a rather fast way, as if it was in a hurry.

You looked at the window uninterested, waiting to look at the school you were gonna study in for a few years. You were excited yet scared, your head asking you how this day will go so many times, praying that nothing embarrassing is gonna happen to you.

These thoughts disappeared when the bus came to a full stop, your eyes shift in front to see that the door finally opened and the students started to stand up, you quickly do so, following their pace.

The nerves were finally getting over your excitement, this wasn't good, that was not the feeling you were waiting for.

__

After getting lost so many times and then having the courage to ask for directions you finally found your classroom, a little bit late but you found it. Though you noticed the door was closed meaning that class started.

You softly knocked on the door causing the chattering inside to slowly quiet down, well that didn't help your nervousness.

Someone opens the door and you meet a teacher right in front of you, she seemed really young and she gave you a smile, "good morning, are you supposed to be in here?" She asks nicely.

You quickly nod and show her your schedule, when she sees it she smiles more and opens the door widely so you could step in.

Once you did, a lot of eyes were focused on you, as expected, you awkwardly smile and nod at them as you look at your teacher. She hands you a paper and explains what to do, "since we're starting school we're gonna start with this paper, just write things about yourself and what you like," she says casually and then leads you somewhere to sit.

Though as you were looking where to sit you notice a lot of eyes looking at you, some were surprised and some were happy to see a new student.

Shouldn't be a surprise, after summer school ends a lot of new students arrive.

But it wasn't so bad as you thought, the teacher was fairly nice and the students were pretty friendly as they seemed. And you could sit at the back of the class, that was a plus.

Since your nerves finally calmed down you decided to look around the class, for an english class it sure seemed pretty, it was decorated with flowers and such, it felt comfortable.

Then your eyes moved to your new classmates, they seemed nice too, to your left you noticed a boy with dark hair, his eyes focused on the paper on his table as his fingers were making swift movements with his pencil, it seemed like he was drawing, you could see how delicate his moves were when he was sketching.

But then it startled you when his eyes moved to look at you, then his face turned to look at you completely, you awkwardly smile but he still gave you a neutral expression making you feel a bit intimidated, but then he goes back to his drawing.

You look down on your table, feeling a bit scared at the little moment you had with him.

Then you feel a tap on your table, you look to your right to see a girl smiling and waving at you, you shyly wave at her too only for her to smile widely at your response then she looks back in front.

You were a bit confused at the sudden greeting but you already felt better that someone already seemed to like you to be here - maybe it was way better than the way the other boy looked at you.

An hour passed and you were in recess, as you were outside you could see how many kids were playing, either playing soccer or tag, or just talking to each other. But you in the other hand, you were sitting on a bench that was shadowed by the tree beside it, you could only sigh as you looked at the other students having fun, too much fun actually.

As you were so focused on them you feel a tap behind you, suddenly startling you, you quickly turn around only to meet with the same girl you saw in the class, she smiles and sits next to you, "hi, I'm Maggie!" She says, "what's your name?"

You were surprised by the sudden introduction she made, and from what it seemed she was pretty outgoing, "I'm (Y/n)," you reply rather quickly, but she picked up what you said.

"It's nice to meet a new student around here," she says as she puts a strand of hair behind her ear, "wanna hang out with some friends of mine?" She asks as she patiently taps on the bench with her finger.

You weren't sure if you wanted to join a random group, what if that group didn't like you? But you wanted to make some friends so you agreed, and at that exact moment Maggie gets up and motions you to follow her to her group.

You quickly get up and follow her, though as you were following her you suddenly hear cheering and yelling, your head turns to the sound only to see a couple of students in a circle, surrounding something or someone.

Your curiosity wanted to see but Maggie stops you, "don't worry about it, (Y/n), it's just a fight, the teachers will stop them," she says it casually as she keeps walking.

Was this a normal thing for them?