cinco

Ray and Ashantè walked in the party, late as always. Just to make an entrance and once they were there all eyes were on them. One set of eyes were particularly on Ray.

Quavious watched Ray from the other side of the house with his clique.
"Is that Ray?"
Maurice asked. He was one of the ones that'd never seen Ray.

"Yeah, that's her."
Qua said.

"She bad bro, now I see why Tae kept her away from us-- one of yall would've tried to stick yall little musty dicks inside her."
Maurice continued, but Qua wasn't paying attention. He was watching Ray and this dude dance. He had already given her a drink. Qua wasn't to find of what that light skinned, dreadheaded nigga gave her-- but she was acting wild now.

She was falling everywhere, he decided to ignore it. Maybe she was just felling it, and he wasn't one to say she could enjoy herself, he knew she wasn't doing to well after her brothers death. She needed to have a little fun.

Ray was falling everywhere, she was drowsy. She wasn't feeling like herself. He had definitely put something in her drink.
"W-wh-what did you do to me-eee-e."
He just smirked down at her and began to drag her to towards the back of the house. She looked around trying to get Quavious's attention, but couldn't-- he was talking to some girls.

He opened a door to a room, it was cool and dry. She knew what he was about to do- her breathing began to speed up. Tears threatened to fall from her eyes.
He closed and locked the door, now she was trapped. Her words began to slur, she couldn't fight him off. His grimy hands wondered towards the waist band of her shorts, and pulled them off.

"S‐st-stop please. I don't want this."
Her yells came out in quiet whispers. He ignored her and proceeded to strip her naked. He pulled his pants down and slid on a condom.

Tears rolled down her face profusely, she couldn't fight him. The drugs he gave her began to take a strong affect. Her eyes began to droop as he rammed into her. Her body naturally rejected him, causing him to slap her.

"Please--- pleaseeee."
Her arms fell limp, he leaned down on her to compress her noise. All she could hear was his huffs and puff as he gained so much pleasure from her pain.
He finished but he wasn't done. He raped her for hours on end. And no one seemed to notice that she was gone.

Not even Quavious, and when he did-- it was too late.

○○○○

It was 1:00 in the morning and Ray was still high from the date rape drugs. She laid there-- naked, she couldn't move.

Quavious was high, but his high quickly came crashing down as a frantic Ashantè came crying to him saying she couldn't find Ray. He came to his senses and checked for his strap. Him and his clique began to look for Ray.

Once he had searched the whole house one room caught his eye, he hadn't looked in there yet. And his gut was telling him to prepare for what he was about to.

"You want us to come in with you Qua?"
Maurice asked. He shook his head.

"Nah yall stay back for me."
And when he opened the door, he almost lost his shit.

"Yo-- what the fuck!"
He shouted, startling Ray making her begin to cry again. Her already tear smeared face made his blood boil.

"Oh shit, Ray you ok? Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."
He hurried to wrap her in and sheet and gather her in his arms along with her belongings.

Her body was limp in his arms as her breathing began to slow, his lip quivered with anger. He was gonna fuck somebody up. He carried her out to his car, his crew following behind him. He placed her in the back seat and closed the door.

"Y'all seen that nigga?"
Some nodded, others didn't.

"So-- fuck yall still standing there for? Go find that bitch made nigga."
He turned and got into his car. The drive to his house was tense, he was speeding through the interstate.

Pulling up to his house he called him mom out to help him with Ray. He didn't feel comfortable bathing her, so he asked her too. He knew that she was too weak to do it by herself. He followed to his mom to the bathroom with Ray in his arms.

"You can sit her on that toilet. She has to pee."
Ray was still wrapped in the sheet that Qua wrapped her in.

"Ok."
His eyes locked with hers as she eased her on the toilet, her eyes still held tears in them. He quickly looked away. He walked out leaving the two alone.

"Awe baby. Let's get you cleaned up. But you have to pee first."
His mom was so sweet. She stripped her of the clothes, trying not to stare at all of the dried substances and bruises in her body.

Ray sat on the toilet as his mom ran the bath water for her. "Come on baby."
She helped Ray up, only to notcie the blood in the toilet and dried up blood that was strung down her legs.

Her eyes watered just looking at Ray. She knew her brother and knew that if he was here right-- he would be raising Satan out of hell.

She sat her in the water and watched it turn a light burnt orange color. She could feel Ray's body relax. Scrubbing her body with a peppermint body wash she went over her bruises lightly. Ray winched as she cleaned her private areas. It was swollen and sore.

Qua's mom took down the shower head and turned it on. She began to rinsing her off with warm water. "That better baby?"

"Yes ma'am."
She whispered.

"Call me Ms.Shelly baby."
She smiled at Ray, helping her out of the tub and get dressed in some sweats and a tee-shirt.

"You want something to eat baby?"
Ray shook her head.

"Ok, can you walk now?"
Ray nodded, limping out of the bathroom. Ms.Shelly followed lead her to a spare bedroom, next to Quavious's.

"Now you rest baby. And if you need anything you call me or Quavious."
Ray nodded, instead of speaking. Ms.Shelly walked out, leaving the door cracked open.

"I miss you Tae, I just feel so worthless now. I should've said something or- or I shouldn't have wore that. I'm sorry Tae."
She was crying in her hands as Qua watched her from the doorway.

"Don't blame yourself, get some sleep."
Qua's deep voice made her look up. She was going to say something, but he was gone. Qua walked back to his room and got in his bed.

"I'm sorry Tae, I should've gotten to her faster."