doce

Music blasted as Qua received a lap dance from some random female. The liquor that he had consumed began to intoxicate his system. Feeling his body become more relaxed he began to get loose.

"Aye Qua!"
Israel yelled over the loud music, bass thumping harder than even.

No even playing attention to him, Qua continued to enjoy the lil' shorty that had all of his attention, forgetting about his girlfriend-- Ray.

"Qua, Ray ain't gone like that!"
Israel said jokingly but he was dead serious. He knew that the females I'm Keyontae's family rented to be a little crazy.

Even though Ray's mom was a drunk she stayed with the shit. He wouldn't put it past little Ray's timid ass that she could slice some tires and bleach some clothes.

Quavious didn't reply. He only waved him off and continued to feel up on ole girl. Israel shook his head and lifted the blunt back to his lips.

○○○○○
Ray entered the house party with Ashantè by her side. Even though they weren't the closest of friends since the incident. Ashantè was still her friend, she even called to check up on her sometimes.

"Damn Ray it smell like weed, alcohol, and budussy."
Ashantè scrunched her nose up causing Ray to laugh.

"It do though."
Ray's laughter ceased as the smell hit her with a powerful punch.

"Girl- come on let's go get something to drink."
Ray hesitated, knowing her past abuse of it and the fact that it was a primary tool to break her down to her weakest point.

Saying nothing she followed Ashantè to the kitchen to get a quick shot of Hennessy, her drink of choice. But before Ray could put the small solo cup to her lips, Ashantè yelled.

"Ray!"
Ray's eyes shifted over to her and looked in the direction of Ashantè's.

She felt her heart fall into her toes.
I know not. I know this nigga isn't that crazy.

Ray chuckled to herself before downing the shot before grabbing a large solo cup and filling it up with Hennessy as well.
"Ray you not gonna do nothing? I know you see Qua black ass hugged up with that bowlegged, oompa loompa built bitch!"

"Nah just watch and learn. Gotta keep it classy right?"
The girl that Qua was boind to hate was about to show up. And she wasn't prone to back down. Little shy Ray wasn't about to be so shy.

Ray sat the drink down before running her fingers through her newly installed closure; 22, 24, 26. Her black jeans hugged her figure well and the wrap around shirt complimented her outfit well. Fresh, white Air Force 1's graced her feet.

Picking up the cup once more she decided to head over to where Qua's dog ass was. Israel looked up first and his lips formed into a smirk but then his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Ray didn't look like that little good girl she was after her brother died anymore. She looked a bit different, but he had to admit that she looked good.

He knew that Qua had fucked up. Qua's low eyes didn't even bother to looked up as they focused on the girl that now sat in his lap.
"Qua-"
Israel nudged him, but before he could answer him Ray poured the cup of liquor on his head, getting the female in his lap wet as well.

"Bitch what the fuck!?"
Qua barked at her as his eyes readjusted and focused on Ray.

His lip quivered in anger as he pushed the female off of his lap before standing and sizing up Ray. He hovered over her, his chest heaved as he tried to control his anger.
"You might as well back the fuck up. You better be glad she poured some lame ass alcohol on you instead of pimp slapping you."

Israel stood up seeing Qua bout to go off. Quavious continued to ignore him and stare Ray in her eyes.
"Nigga back the fuck off me."
Ray said and pushed him lightly off of her. She wasn't about to let him see her cry. Truth is that she was mad. No. She was angry as hell.

He had the nerve to get mad at her when he was in the wrong.
"Bitch fuck you."
He snarled and pushed her so hard that she fell on her ass with a thud. Tears threatened to spill from her eyes, she was scared.

"Bro what the fuck?"
Israel's voice boomed through the party and the DJ quickly cut the music off and all eyes switched towards them.

Israel shoved Qua back and went to help Ray up, but Ashantè beat him to it.
"Come on Ray. You can't go out like no hoe."
She pulled Ray up and wrapped an arm around her waist.

Before walking away Ray looked Qua in his eyes. He showed no sign of remorse.

Little did he know that he was going to need her, before she needed him any time soon.

Sulking out with all eyes on them, Ashantè didn't like it.
"The fuck y'all chicken headed looking at?"
She bucked the closest person near her and continued to lead Ray outside and to her car.

Ray's eyes produced silent tears, she couldn't believe that he really called her out of her name. Let alone put his hands on her.

Ashantè rolled her eyes.
"Girl you better stop crying over his dirty ass. Watch Imma get my uncles to beat his ass."
Ashantè said knowing that her uncles loved Ray like their own niece.

"Ok."
Ray replied as she slid into Ashantè's passenger seat.

"Yeah so wipe them tears and forget that nigga."
Ashantè said, somehow making Ray smile.

Ashantè pulled off and began the way to her house.
"You know you my bitch right?"

"Yeah."
She replied silently.

"Ight so you better cheer the hell up, I can't hang with no sad bitches. It make me sad, and when I get sad- ain't no going back. "
Ashantè had a story too. Something she wasn't ready to tell.