s i x t y

nova's pov :

"i don't wanna go back." perla pouts

ethan continues to braid my hair and i smile and watch him in the mirror.

soon, he looks up and stops braiding, smiling back at me and placing a soft kiss on my exposed shoulder. i shiver at his touch but quickly stop, hoping he didn't notice.

"i don't either but you don't see me whining." grayson argues

perla glares at grayson and holds up a pillow, threatening to throw it but grayson rolls his eyes at her, knowing she won't throw it.

"hit me with that pillow and i'll expose a video of you." grayson smirks

"ya right. like what video?" perla asks

"the one where you were drunk at nova's birthday party and nova was taking care of you and ethan."

"don't you fucking dare grayson." perla's jaw drops

she springs up from our bed and runs over to grayson, trying to grab his phone but he runs away, hiding behind ethan and i.

"i have even more embarrassing one's of nova." ethan comments

"ethan, why would you even jump into their conversation?" i chuckle

he shrugs and he grabs onto my wrist, sliding off the back rubber band to tie my hair.

"look!"

he turns me around and points at the braid, and i smile, giving him a thumbs up.

"teaching you in fifth grade has paid off." i laugh

"i've been doing it ever since." he smiles

"tell me the videos of nova you have!" perla shouts

grayson hits her on the arm for interrupting ethan and i's conversation but i smile, indicating its ok. perla rubs her arm in comfort and grayson rolls his eyes but apologizes. we chuckle at them and ethan slides his phone out his pocket, pulling up a folder of me in his camera roll.

"you have a folder of me?" i ask in shock

"of course. you're one of the most important people in my life."

i blush and kick the laces of my shoes, nervous and shy.

"look."

-

"boo!"

i fall onto the ground and look up to see ethan laughing hysterically.

"fuck you ethan! you're such an ass!" i whine

ethan continues to laugh and he zooms in on me but i kick him, making his phone fall onto the ground. i hear myself laughing and ethan cusses in the background. the camera is still faced onto us so i can see him tackling me and tickling me.

"you're getting me a new screen saver nova!" he shouts

i kick my feet and punch his chest, begging for him to stop tickling me.

-

the video cuts and i shake my head, remembering that happening.

"you're so mean. you think scaring me is so much fun."

"because it is. you get scared so easily." he laughs