chapter 4

The next day off school I eat lunch with Sheri, Jessica and Jessicas boyfriend Justin Foley.
"Were's Hannah?" I ask. Jessica rolls her eyes.
"Not here." She says. Sheri looks at her and raises her eyebrown.
"We got into a fight."
"about?" Jessica looks at Justin.
"Justin." She says and sighs. I look confused at her.
"We went on a date once." Justin explains to me. I nod.
"She talks a hole lot off bullshit about him being an ass and stuff. I cant deal with that." Jessica continues.
"Look on the bright side." Justin says and smiles. "Now I can eat lunch with you every single day." Jessica smiles and they kiss. I turn to Sheri.
"I havn't made up my mind yet, if they are adorable or disgusting." I say, She laughs.
"They are both."

When Jessica and Justin are done making out I notice that Justin looks behind me.
"Fuck." He sighs.
"Shit." Jessica says. I asume she sees the same thing as Justin. Sheri and I have to turn around to see what they are looking at. And once we see it is our turn to swear about it.
"Holyshit." I say.
"Sweet lord." Typicall Sheri.

It was Monty punching some guy really bad.
"Who is the guy?" I ask.
"Monty." Jessica says.
"I know that. The other one?"
"Tyler Down." Sheri answerd.
"The yearbook guy?" Sheri nodded. suddenly Justin get's up from his seat and walks to the fight. To be honest it's not a fight. It's just Mobty beating the shit out off someone. Tyler dousn't even try to defend himself. Me and the others follows Justin. Justin and Zach try to pull Monty off Tyler. Tyler try to get up but Monty grabs him and punches him all over again.
"Monty! Stop!" I scream. Bur he's rampant. I just want him to stop, so before thinking about the consecuenses I walk in between Monty and Tyler. I can see Montys fist slowing down a bit once he sees me, but it's too late. I hear a bunchs off 'oh shit' and then I pass out.

When I wake up I'm still on the ground. There's just Jess, Sheri, Justin and Monty left. My face hurts a lot. I feel on my face and it's full off dried blood.
"Hazel I'm so sorry." Monty says. "Are you okay?"
"What the fuck do you think?" I ask him.
"I'm so fucking sorry!" He says again.
"Dude, you're fucked up." Justin says to him.
"Agreed, what the fuck were you thinking?" That's the first time I hear Sheri say fuck.
"I didn't mean to hit her. I didn't noticed she walked in!" Monty say in his defence.
"Oh, so it's her fault now?" Jessica says angry.
"Come on, Jess. You know I didn't mean it like that."
"But what the fuck were you thinking?" I ask him.
"I told you, it was an accident."
"Yeah, but were you thinking in the first place? With Tyler?"
"Dude pissed me off." He says.
"So you think you can just haras him beacause he 'pissed you off'?"
"I'm sorry, okay." He says and leaves.

"That guy is messed up." Sheri says and stares at him as he walks away.
"Yup, tell me about it." Jessica say.
"I dont disagree but he has a lot off shit going on right now." Justin says.
"Yeah? That is no excuse. And for the record he's always been like this." Jess snaps.
"Does the theachers know?" I ask.
"Nope, probably not." Sheri says.
"Should we tell them?" I look at her.
"No." Justin is quick to say.
"Why not? You just dont want him to get suspended from footboll or bascet." Jessica says angry.
"No. But you know how hot headed he is. If anyone off you turns him in he wont be happy about it."
"Good point." Jessica agrees. "Hazel, is it okay if we leave?" She ask.
"Yeah, it's fine." I say and they leaves.

"You wanna' get up?" Sheri asks. I nod and she helps me to get up.
"Thanks."

We went to the toilet and washed off the blood from my face. I had a wound on my check and a bruise across my face.
"Does it hurt a lot?" Sheri asks. It does, an awfull lot.
"No, it's fine." I lie.

When me and Sheri walk the hall on the way to our lockers we meet Kevin Porter.
"Should'd you girls be in class?" He asks. "Jesus! What has happend to your face, Hazel." He say when he gets closer. Sheri looks at me.
"Uhm, I fell and passed out. Sheri helped me. We're on our way to class now. I say.
"Okay, good. take care off yourselfs." He say and walks away.

The next day in school I meet Monty in the hall.
"Hey, Smith!" He shout at me.
"Hi, Monty."
"Come with me" He says. I'm about to say no but he just grabs my waist and pulls me forward.
"Why do you have to grab my waist all the fucking time?" I ask him. He doesn't answer, he just looks at my ass and then he looks up at me and smirks. fucking asshole, I think to myself. When we get to his locker he stops and opens it. He pulls out a bunch off flowers and gives them to me.
"I'm really sorry about yesterday." He says, and he actually looks ashamed.
"Did you bring flowers for Tyler Down to?" I ask already knowing the answer. He rolls his eyes.
"Can you just drop it?"
"No I cant." I say and walk away. Then I throw the flowers in the trash and I make sure he sees it.

Before lunch I find Sheri.
"Uhm, Sheri?" I say.
"Yeah, whats upp?"
"I'm gonna' turn Monty in." She gives me a chocked look.
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah, he's a dick."
"I agree, but you know what he can be like." She tries.
"I dont care. He need to deal with the consecuenses off he's actions." I say.
"You want me to come with you?"
"No it's fine but thanks." I say and she nods.
"Good luck then." She says and hugs me.

I knock on Porter's door. He opens and looks at me.
"Hazel, Hello."
"Hi." I say and get in. I tell him everythi g about the fight and he says he'll deal with it. When I get out from he's office Monty's walking right there.
"Hi there, Montgomery. I'd like to have a little chat with you." By the way Monty's expretion change I can tell he knows exactly what it's about. He gives me a stone cold look. I look down. Porter walks in to his office and waits for Monty. When Monty walks past me he leans close to me and wisphers in my ear.
"You're seriusly such a little bitch."
"Montgomery?" Porter shouts and Monty gives me one last cold look before he gets in.