Chapter 7

I wake up at Sheris house. She looks at me with exitment in her eyes.
"So? Who's the mystery man?" She asks.
"What?" I ask.
"Who'd you make out with?" She asks and then I remember what happend.
"Right, I messed up, Sheri." I say and look at her.
"What? What happend?"
"I slept with Monty..."
"You did what?!" She looks more worried then pissed.
"I know, I was drunk."
"But still! He's a total jerk!"
"I know."
"What happend?" She asks. I tell her what happend since I walked away from her. First she gets mad at me for hiding from her. But then she calmed down.
"Sorry." I say.
"No, I get it. You were drunk." I smile at her and she does the same.
"We should probably get ready for school." I nod.

When we got to school we walked to the lockers.
"Shit." I heard Sheri say. I looks the direction she stand in. Yeah, she was right, shit. It was Monty. I expect him to smirk at me or something like he always does, but he just walkes past me. I look at him. He turn around.
"What the fuck are you looking at?" He says.
"Exuse me?" I say to him. He looks angry.
"You heard me. Dont look so suprised. You got me fucking suspended, you think I'm gonna' be all nice to you?"
"you remember what happend yesterday, right? At the party?" I ask him. He gives me a weird look.
"Ofcourse I do. I was drunk, and we didn't do anything I havn't done to a hundred other chicks. It doesn't mean anything." He says coldly.
"God, your an asshole." Sheri says.
"Are we done here?" He ask, but he walks away before I get the chance to say anything.

I cant belive he's such a jerk! I actually started to like him. I actually belived there could be something between us. Oh my god, I sound fucking ridiculus. He's a fuckboy and a fucking bully. I really need to stop thinking about him.

At lunch me and Sheri eats with Jess, Justin and Zach. Zach and Justin looks weird at me.
"What?" I ask.
"Nothing." They both say at the same time. They are terrible liars. I see Scott and some other jocks walking by.
"Slut." Luke coughts when he walks by me.
"You had a good time withMonty yesterday, huh?" he continues.
"What the fuck is your problem?" Jessica starts.
"It's fine, Jess." I say.
"No it's not."
"I have to go." I say and leaves. I look everywhere for Monty. I find him in the hallway. I walk up to him, and pushes him.
"What the fuck?" I yell at him.
"Hey, calm down." Scott said and grabbed my arm.
"Dont fucking thouch me." I say and turns back to Monty. "What the fuck did you tell the others?"
"Nothing but the truth." He grins.
"You told them you made the first move?" I ask already knowing the answer. He and Scott just leave.
"Fucking asshole!" I shouts after him.

When I walk by him the next I see that he's talking to Bryce and Justin. They seem to annoy him with something. They must be. Cause what other reason could there possibly be for him to leave them to go talk to me.

"Hey, Smith! Wait up!" He shouts. But I doesn't even slow down or look back at him. He runs up in front off me and grabs my waist.
"Could you fucking stop that? You know I got fucking bruises there cause off you." He laughs.
"That's what that was?"
"I dont understand you. Yesterday you were a real jerk and slutshamed me and now you just comes up to me pretending like it never happend."
"If we go somewere private I can make it up to you." He smirks. Even though he's being a dick I have to admit, he's a fucking amazing flirt.
"Your fucking kidding me right?" I say.
"I'm sorry, okay? Can we just go somewhere and talk?"
"Oh, to talk?" I roll my eyes.
"Belive it or not, that's actually what I mean." I just want him to leave me alone.
"Sure." I say and he draggs me into the same classroom as he did before.

"Oh! We actually have memories from here!" I say and points at the wall. "It was there you treathend me and slammed me against the wall so hard I still has bruises." I say smiling ironicly. He rolls his eyes.
"Can you stop being in such a bad mood? I just want to talk."
"Shoot." I say coldly.
"I'm sorry." He say and I raises one eyebrown. "I am!"
"Whatever." I say. I dont really cope being mad at him anymore.
He smirks at me and comes closer. He puts one off his hands on the wall behind me. He leans in close to me. "I like you, a lot." He says. "But I dont really do realationships." He says and leans in to kisss me, but I pull back.
"What's the matter?"
"What are implying? You like me but but you dont want a realationship? What do you wanna' be then? Fuck buddies?" I ask. He smirks at me.
"Oh my god, that was a joke!" He still smirks and leans in again this time I kiss him back. We make out for a while. Suddenly he tries to take my shirt off. I pull away.
"No, I cant do this! I cant just fool around with you. When your mature enough for a realationship, you know were to find me." I say and leaves.