Chapter 23

I wake up by someone kissing my forhead. I open my eyes.
"Good morning, babygirl." Monty says.
"Morning." I mumble.
"Do you feel like school today?" he ask. I shake my head.
"No, but I have to go. I mean I cant just hide forever." I say and look at him.
"I know, but maybe you should just take some time of. I mean after what happend." he says.
"You dont know what happend!" I raise my voice.
"No, but I can put two and two together." he just says.
"Maybe I need some time of, but what am I gonna say? I mean I dont want anyone to know." I say.
"I get that." Monty says and takes my hand. "But maybe it'll get better then."
"But what if it doesn't? Let's say I tell someone, and Bryce get's away with it. I take some time of, but when I get back he'll be there to." I say.
"If you want to talk to someone, you know I'm here." He say. I nod.
"I know. I love you." I say and he kisses me.

I put on some makeup and do my hair. Then I put on a pair of jeans and a big hoodie. Monty looks at me and grins.
"Dont you have any clothes of your own? Do you have to steal mine all the time?" He ask. I chuckle.
"Yeah, I do." I say and give him a quick kiss.

When we get to school I try to get out of the car but Monty grabs my hand.
"If something feels wrong you let me know and I'll drive you home, okay?" He ask in his soft voice. I give him a weak smile and nod.
"Good." He says and kisses me.

When I walk to my locker someone taps me on the shoulder. I turn around to see who it is. It's a smiling Sheri.
"Hi, what's up?" I say.
"Hi! Are you feeling better today?" she asks. I nod.
"I just had fever." I say. She raises a eyebrow. "What?"
"It's just, Monty wasn't in school either so I just thought, you had a fight or something." she says.
"What? No. Monty was with me. Why do you say that?" I ask. Sheri looks down a bit.
"Jeff told me that Bryce said you slept together." she says.
"What? That's not what happend." I say and try not to have a breakdown.

At lunch I sit with Sheri, Jeff and Zach.
"Where's Jess?" I ask. They all look at eachother.
"Havn't you heard? She took some time off schoole." Sheri says. "She was like assoulted." she continues.
"Oh shit..." I say.
"Yeah." Zach say.

"Hi, Zachy!" Someone says from behind. "We missed you at practice today!" The person continues.
"I had a test in bio." Zach says. Now I turn around to see who it is. As soon as I do I wish I never did. It's Bryce. He looks at me.
"Hazel." He says and nod at me. I nod quickly and turn around. He and Zach keep on talking but I cant pay attention. Right now I lay all my energi on not to have a public mental breakdown. I breath slowly. But no matter what I do I think of it. I cant even hear Bryce's name without thinking about it. And now here, hearing his voice, it's too much. Even though I know he's saying something compleatly different all I can hear is 'it's okay, we're just having some fun'.
"I... I have to go..." I just say and leaves the table.

When I'm on my way to the bathroom someone grabs my wrist. I jump a little. I quickly pull the person off me and turn around to see who it is. Good, It's only Jeff.
"Hey, are you okay?" He ask and look at me. I nod.
"Yeah, I'm... fine." He raises an eyebrow at me.
"Are you sure? You seem... weird."
"I am. It's just... I dont know..." I say and look at him.
"Is it because of that thing with you and Bryce?" He looks at me.
"Oh my god!" I yell. "There's not a 'thing' with me and Bryce! He just made all that shit up." I say pretty loud. Loud enough for everyone in the hall to look at me. Jeff looks down a bit.
"Sorry." He says.
"Whatever." I say. "But Jeff?" I ask and now he looks at me again. "Could you please go get Monty?" I ask. He nods.
"Of course."

After a while Monty gets to me.
"Hi there, baby." He says and kisses me.
"Uhm... hi." I say.
"Jeff said you wanted something?" he says.
"Yeah, could you give me a ride home?" I ask. Monty looks at me.
"Sure. Why though?"
"Uhm... it's just Bryce." I say and Montys eyes turns cold.
"Did he do something to you? If he did I'll fucking kill him." He says.
"He didn't do anything. It's just to much seing him." I say. Monty nods.
"Allright." He mumbles and grabs my hand.

When we are in his car he drives a complete different way then I expected.
"My house is that way, you know." I say and points. Monty grins.
"I know that, but I though we could hang out at my place?" I look at him.
"What about your dad?" I ask. He sighs and puts his eyes back on the road.
"He got uhm... arrested like two days ago." he says, and his eyes are still stuck on the road.
"What?" I say. "Are you... okay?" I ask. Now he turns to me.
"Uhm... it was me who turned him in." he says and looks back at the road. "I'm tired of him and his bullshit." he says.
"I'm really proud of you." I say and put my hand on his. He laughs.
"Yeah? I bet you're the only one." he says.
"Dont say that."
"It's true." He just says.

When we're there we get out of the car. I havn't been here for a really long time. Once we get in the house Monty pulls me against the wall. One of his arms are around my waist while the other is on the wall behind me. He starts to get closer to me. He moves slowly and raises one off his eyebrows. I nod.
"It's allright." I say and he smirks.

He puts his lips against mine carefully, like I'm gonna break. But as we continue the kiss get more harsh. He start to slide his hand on my ass. After a while he pull away and picks me up. I chuckle. When we get to his room hd puts me down and we start to make out again. After a while he pulls away and points at his bed.
"Is it okay?" He asks. I think a bit but after a while I nod.
"Yeah, I think so." I say. Monty smirks.
"Good."

We get to his bed. He gets on top of me and we start to kiss again. He take of his shirt and looks at me. I take of mine as well and he takes my bra of. He unsips his pants and I take mine of. After a while he start to push himself inside of me and I freaze. All I can think of is how Bryce did. I push Monty of me and hide my body under the blanket.

Fuck! Am I gonna be like this forever?