Chapter 6

Me and Sheri is getting ready for the party. Se does eachothers makeup and eachothers hair. We also help eachother to pick outfits.
"How about this?" Sheri say and pulls out a pair off black leather jeans and a purple tank top.
"Yeah, you'll look great in that." I say. She laughs.
"You flatter me, but I meant for you. Cause you would look great in that." she says. I smile.
"Yeah, can I try it on?"
"Here." She says and throws the outfit on me. When I pull my jeans off I can see Sheri looking at my waist.
"Oh my god!" She say. "What happend?" She ask. I look down at my waist and I have red marks were Monty had grabbed me in the classroom.
"It's nothing."
"You have marks on your back to, I'm pretty sure it's not nothing." She says.
"Oh my god, did Monty cause that?" she continues. I know I cant lie, so I just tell her what happend.

"Oh shit. That's it?" She says, and she looks like she thought my story was going to take a complete different road. I nod.
"That's it."
"Good, I though he had done something really bad." I laugh. One thing I've learned about Sheri was that she was pretty paranoid.

I tried the outfit out and decaded to wear it. Then we went to the party. We arrived two hour late, so it was a lot off people there. And pretty much everyone was drunk.

We found Jessica but she barly noticed us. She was wasted and busy making out with Justin. I drank a bit but after a while Sheri told me to stop. I already feel a little drunk so I litsen to her. We danced a lot and it actually went well. But then I decaded to get something to drink.
"Sheri?" I ask.
"What's up?"
"Can I just go get one more drink? Please?" She looks at me and raises her eyebrown.
"Okay, but just one. Go get one drink and then get your ass here emidietly."
"Okay, mom." I say and she laughs.

I walk to the kitchen but I stop as soon as I see who stands there. It's Monty and his friends. As soon as I see them I turn around. Unfortunaly I'm not fast enough.
"Were are you going, Smith?" Monty walks up to me. Or more tripps up to me. He's really drunk.
"I though you were mad at me." I say. God, why do I even bother?
"No forget about that! Come and take a drink with us!" He says and grabs my waist, offcourse. It hurts when he thouches me there.
"Monty, your drunk."
"No, I'm not." He laughs. "Please! Have a drink with us!" He doesn't wait for my respond though. He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. I laugh and hitts his back.
"Let me go, you asshole!" I know that the only reason he's not going crazy at me is because he's drunk. When he's sober again he'll probably regret this.

Monty pulls me down and puts me on the kitchen sink. I can see Scott pouring up a glass off vodka and hands it over to me.
"Drink up" He tells me and I follow his orders. Monty laughs.
"There you go, girl." He shouts. We drink a lot, a lot more than I expected. But I'm actually having a good time. All off a sudden I see Sheri. It looks like she's looking for something. Probably me.
"Oh shit." I say.
"what is it?" Monty laughs. I point at Sheri. He nods. Now he starts to laugh even more. He points at a hutchway next to us.
"You should fit." He smirks. I quickly get in the hutchway, Monty closes it once I get in.
"Have you guys seen Hazel?" I hear Sheri say. Scott and Monty starts to laugh. God, they are so drunk.
"No, I havn't seen her the hole party." Monty says.
"Me neighter." Scott agrees.
"Okay." I can tell she doesn't belive them. "If you see her tell her I'm looking for her." She says.
"Sure thing." Monty says. And then Someone (Monty probably) knock on the hutchway.
"Your mom's gone now." He says. I try to open the hutchway but Someone blocks it. I punch on the door but it's still blocked. I put my hole bodyweight on the hutchway and I hear the person outside move aside.
"Fuck." I say and in second I'm laying on the floor.Monty laughs his ass off.
"Fuck you." I laugh.

He picks me up from the floor. He places me on the kitchen sink again. He looks me up and down.
"Your so fucking hot." He smirks. Then he leans in and kisses me. I answer the kiss and we start to make out.
"Woah, get in there, Monty!" Scott yells. Monty ingnores him. He grabs my ass and picks me up. I giggle. He walks out off the kitchen with me and carries me all the way to some empty bedroom.

He lays me down on the bed. He got on top of me and we started to make out again. Then he started to kiss my neck. He pulls away and takes off he's shirt. He gives me a deep look, and I nod at him.
"It's okay." I say. He smirks and unsips my jeans. Then he slippes them off me. I take off my tank top and he takes my bra off. He looks at me.
"Your so fucking hot, I cant keep my eyes off you. Or my hands." He adds.
"Clearly." I laugh and he kisses me again. He takes off his jeans off. Then slips my underwears off and then he takes his off. He starts to push himself into me. He does that many times over and then he wents down on me. I've only have had sex two times before so I dont have so much experience. I can tell he has done this a lot of times before. I notice that Montys has stopped. I looks at him, he's passed out. Oh my god! What have I done? I better get the hell out off here before he wakes up. I put my clothes on and gets out.

I go out to the garden and I see Sheri standing there.
"Sheri!?" I shouts at her. She walks up to me.
"Where the hell have you been?! And your drunk!" She looks angry. But suddenly she starts to smile. "What has happend to your lipstick?" She looks exited.
"Can we leave? I'll tell you tomorow." I say.
"Sure." She says and helps me to the
he car.