Chapther 22

When I wake up I reach my hand for Monty but I cant find him. I open my eyes. He's not here. Did he take off? Fuck! Maybe he's mad about yesterday.
"Monty?" I ask.
"Mhm." I hear a voice from the floor. I look down and thare he is. What the fuck is he doing there?
"Did you sleep there?" I ask. He nods. "Why?" I ask.
"You pushed me down." He says seriously.
"Oh, I'm sorry." I say and look down.
"I'm just kidding." He chuckles, but then he gets serious. "You seemed pretty freaked out yesterday. I mean you cried yourself to sleep. And since you barely let me tought you I figured it would be best if I just slept here." He says and points to the floor. I give him a weak smile.
"Thanks."
"Whatever."

I get up from the bed and try to grab some clothes but Monty get's in front of me. I try to walk past him but he grabs my waist and pulls me back.
"What are you doing?" I laugh. "I have to get dressed for school. Come on, let me go." I say.
"Maybe you should just skip today?" He says and looks at me.
"What? Why?" I ask.
"Cause clearly you're not doing well."
"I am..." I say.
"Like I said yesterday, you dont have to tell me everything but dont lie to me!" He says and it sounds like he's about to get upset.
"Sorry, you're right, I should probably skip..." I say and look down. I dont want to be in school, I dont want to see Bryce. Not ever again. I dont even want to think about him, because when I do I cant help but think about what happend. But I dont want to be home because I dont want to be alone. I'm really scared for what I might do.

Monty puts his hand on my cheek.
"Do you want me to stay with you?" He asks. It's like he can read my mind or some shit.
"Yeah, thank you." I smile and look up at him. He bends down and kisses me. I kiss him back but I pull away after a very short time. I dont want to get another... ehm flashback.

After a few minutes we go back to bed again. I have my head on Montys chest and he's playing with my hair.
"You know you can talk to me, right?" He says all of a sudden.
"Yeah, why?" I ask.
"Because clearly something happend at the party." He says and I freaz. I want to tell him everything but I just cant.
"Why do you say that?"
"Because it did." He says and I get up.
"What do you think happend to me then?" I ask.
"I think..." he starts. He stops and gets up. Now he's sitting across me. He lays his hand on mine. "Did Bryce do something to you?" He asks quitly. I freaze again.
"No, why do you say that?" I say a little too fast.
"Bryce told me you guys like... hooked up at the party. And I know you'd never do that." Now he looks me right into the eyes. "Did he do the same thing to you he did to Jessica and Hannah?" I look away from him. I try to open my mouth and say something and I try to get up from the bed but I just cant. All I can do is think about what happend. I start to cry. Monty leans forward and wipes the tears away, but I just cry more.
"Hey, it's okay. Come here." he wisphers and pulls me into a hug. I cry into his chest.

After a while I pull myself together and stop crying. I kind of wished I'd cry forever because I have no idea what to say to Monty after this. I still have my head on his chest hoping he wont notice I've stoped crying. But of course he does. He leans backwards and grabs both of my arms. I quickly shrug him of.
"Sorry." He mumbles. "Can you please tell me what's going on? What did he do?" He ask and I look down.
"Do we have to talk about it." I ask.
"When your ready." He just says. I give him a short smile.

When We're about to go to sleep Monty lays down on the floor. At firts I dont mind it but after a while all this thoughts get in to me. The thought of Bryce and what he did.
"Can you just come up here?" I say and look at Monty. He smirks and nod. He gets under the blanket. I notice he tries really hard not to thoucht me, but at this momtent I want him to. I want to feel that I'm not alone. I dont ever want to be alone again. So I grab his hand and look at him. He open his eyes.
"Is it okay?" He ask. I nod and he smiles weakly. He puts his arms around me and pulls me closer to him. He holds me tight and that makes me feel safe.