The Unexpected

It was a normal day at work. You worked at a restaurant called "Crystal Magic." You were rich not only because you got payed a lot -so did the others- but because you also owned one of the largest companys in Korea. You wouldn't often go to visit the company because your assistant would take care of it all. Crystal Magic pays a lot of money though. Just like other jobs you would have to fill out applications, but you would also have to take tests. Like how calm you can stay and how good you are at cooking. It was a expensive restaurant, no doubt about that. Everyone was required to wear formal dresses, that were back and white. Not maid dresses but formal. Boys wore black and white shirts with black pants. While the girls wore a dress that was black and white or a top that was black and white. Or it could have been the opposite. It didn't really matter as long as you wore black and white. 

As soon as you finished cleaning table nine, your friend came up to you and told you to take charge of table nine. You walked up to table seven and saw seven boys. No they are not named according to the number of people. They were all in formal clothes, wearing suits and looked classy.

"Hey I'm your server for today. Would you like to begin ordering?"

"Uhm...give us a second we don't know yet..." a boy with blond hair spoke.

 "Oh, okay," you said. You went back to the cashier and added table seven to it then walked back to the table.

 "We haven't decided on the main course but can we start with the drinks?" The same boy spoke again.

 "Sure." You gave them a smile.

"Two Pepsis and...." he trailed off looking at the others. 

"Coke" a boy with mint hair spoke
"Fanta" the male with brown hair and blond tips spoke. He flashed a rectangular smile, making you smile again.
"I'll also have a coke" said a male with really wide shoulders.
"Sprite please!" A male with super energetic aura yelled. 

"Come on kook hurry and order, you're wasting time." The male with lots of muscles spoke.   

 "I don't know what to choose!" The so named kook guy answered back.                                          "Can you just get him a banana milk?" The male with minty colored hair asked.                                "If he's okay with it...." just as you finished your sentence kook yelled.                                          "Soju!" You looked at him and wrote his order down too. The other males gave him a         "Really?" look.                                                                                                                                                               

"I'll be back with your drinks, until then you can choose your meals." With that you left them and gave the note to the people who were currently cooking and making drinks and all. After a few seconds your friend who was currently working in the kitchen gave you the drinks. You took them and gave it to the boys. 

"Are you ready to order?" You asked. Taking out your notebook ready to jot down what they wanted. 

They all finished ordering their meals. But before you could turn around with the tray that you had bought the drinks in, one of the boy's drinks spilled on your clothes. They all were shook.
"Oh my- I'm so sorry I didn't mean to!" The boy with the blond hair spoke up.
"No it's fine." You replied. The bad thing was that you were wearing a white dress with only the bottom of the dress being black. But the dress was indeed short. The cloth quickly got stuck to your skin and the white color was now the color of the Pepsi. Lucky nothing else happened. You took the tray and the note to the kitchen. You gave the note to the chefs and asked your friend if there were any spare clothes. "No sorry y/n, they are in the washing machine in the back." You sighed knowing that you would have to deal with this until your shift is over. 

You walked back to the table and gave the guy with the blond hair another filled cup of Pepsi and threw away his old one.

After a while you served them food. But they kept staring at your chest. You let out a sigh. "I'm truly sorry..." the male spoke again. 

"No it's fine." You looked at your dress letting out a sigh.

After they finished eating you took their plates and gave it to the people washing them. When you came back they had left the money for the meal and along with that a tip of a hundred dollars. You took the money and were shocked that they tipped you so much. But inside you were also happy.

* * *

Your shift was finally over, it ends at 9:00 pm. You were happy you were going to go home again. But before you left the manager called out. Yes the manger, he also worked there sometimes just helping people. 

"Yes?" You questioned.

"Look I know  your shift is over but can you please stay after and clean up. The thing is the other employee was sick and couldn't make it this far today."

"Sure..." you said. Usually you only work from eleven in the morning to nine at night. But guess that wasn't the case today.

It was one in the morning. You closed the restaurant making sure it was locked before you left. You don't want someone breaking in and stealing money and other expensive things from the restaurant. You began making your way through the streets. Not a single fly was out. Some lights were on in buildings, while others remained off. You continued walking. You didn't bring your car since you had to walk only 15 minutes to get from your home to work.

You had a feeling you heard someone behind you. But when you turned around-no one. You continued walking and heard foot steps again but no one was there. You let out a sigh," I must be hallucinating too much these days." You told yourself. You put your phone in the Pocket of your dress.

As you continued walking you heard some pleading in a ally way. You got behind a dumpster and saw a man pleading to let him live. It was dark and hard to see-But instead of letting him go he got shot right in the forehead. Your eyes widened at the sight. You slowly began to move back but accidentally hit something making a loud sound. The guy who shot the man turned around but before he could say anything you quickly took off. Unfortunately you bumped into something as you tried running away. You look up and saw the man from earlier. You eyes widened.

He quickly lifted you and threw you on his shoulder. "Hey! Let me down!" You yelled at him kicking and punching him. But of course why would he? He gripped tighter onto you and told you to stop making so much noise. Worst day to wear a dress! Dammit, damn you, you short skirt. Damn you!  You thought to yourself. That's when reality hit you, you were going to get abducted. But before you could yell for help someone put a cloth on your mouth and nose. You held your breath but eventually gave in, you took in a deep breath in as the chemicals made their way up your nose and you passed out.

When you woke up you were in a car. You mouth was taped shut and your hands and feet tied. You struggled to get the ropes lose but it was no use.

"Stop struggling, you're just going to hurt yourself more." The male with wide shoulders told you, you had also saw him at the restaurant. 

On your left was the male who had shot the man who was asking for mercy. He just looked at you and smirked. 

"Pathetic." He said. You wanted to bruise up his pretty little face so badly. But you were tied- unable to do anything.

"You weren't supposed to wake up so fast." The male in the drivers seat spoke.

 You look at him through the mirror his eyes piercing right through your soul. You gulped and look out the window. No street lights on, you were somewhere in the woods. Only god knows where these murderers were taking you. Or maybe even he doesn't know. After probably around another 20 minutes the car came to a stop. The engine turned off and everyone got out. The male with black hair also took you out of the car. He held your elbow as he escorted you to what seemed like a mansion out in the woods.