Questions

The elf soon found himself being tied to a tree and he was completely stripped of his belongings. His satchel, bow, and arrows had all been taken from him and placed to the side, leaving him defenseless. Obito simply smirked toward the tied up elf and sat down across from him with his chin resting in his hands. The other demon, Kiriwar, was doing as he was told. He was standing guard to make sure no one came by to disturb Obito.

"Alright elf. The sooner you answer my questions, the sooner I'll let you go. If you don't answer them, I'll leave you out here like this and you'll just have to pray that nothing else finds you." He said in a playful tone.

Kakashi so badly wanted to spit at the demon that was sitting in front of him. He couldn't believe he had actually gotten caught by the other and his friend. From the looks of it, the grey haired elf wasn't going to have much of a choice. He'd probably have to answer at least a couple of this guy's questions if he wanted to get out of here but damn that playful tone in the raven's voice really irritated him.

"So, are you going to answer my questions now?" Obito suddenly asked as he tilted his head to the side.

"Only a few... You don't need to know everything about me." Kakashi spat out before he turned his head to the side and let out a huff.

"Well then, why don't we start with a simple question? First, I just want you to tell me your name. I think that should be easy enough." The demon replied as he slid slightly closer to the captive elf.

"...Kakashi..." The elf replied without looking at the other.

"Alright, Kakashi. My name is Obito Uchiha. I'm the Demon Prince of this territory." The raven replied with a proud expression on his face.

"...I don't see why you're so prideful about that. So what, you're a prince. It's no big deal." Kakashi huffed and sent a glare toward the raven.

"Ah, you've got a bit of an attitude. Well lucky for you I didn't take any offence to that. Maybe to you being a prince isn't a big deal, but around here, it's a pretty big deal." Obito simply shrugged his shoulders. "Enough of that though. My next question is also simple. Why are you passing through here?"

Why was he passing through here? Why on earth did the raven need that kind of information from him? He didn't understand at all. "Why do you need to know that?" Kakashi asked with a lifted brow. The question seemed to catch the raven off guard but he quickly brushed it off.

"If you're not going to tell me, then I'll just have to assume you're here to cause problems for my territory and I'll have to arrest you. Meaning...you'll become my personal prisoner..." The raven purred out in a demonic tone.

That specific threat sent chills down Kakashi's spine. Personal prisoner? Did that mean what he thought it meant? Kakashi quickly shook his head. He couldn't think about such things. He couldn't afford to let something like that to happen. He had to get to Lavanora no matter what. "I can't afford to become your personal prisoner..." He hissed out.

"If that's the case then I suggest you answer the questions as I ask them. I can be very lenient but you don't want to go pushing the wrong buttons around me. Now I'll ask you one more time. Why are you passing through here?"

"Alright fine... I'm only passing through here because it's the fastest way to get to Lavanora, the main city of the Light Elves. I need to go there and get some supplies. I'm not here to cause any kind of problems." Kakashi replied before letting out a defeated sigh. He really hated telling people his personal information like this.

"Lavanora huh? I'm surprised a Dark Elf like you would even try going there. What business do you have there?" Obito asked as he leaned a bit closer to the elf in front of him.

"Like I said, I just need to get some supplies is all. I have a very special mission that I need to accomplish...for my people." Kakashi simply shook his head. He wanted to find out what drove the Lycan race to turn their backs on his own. He needed answers and he knew he wouldn't get them without going there himself.

"Your people? Aren't you the last of your race though? What mission could you possibly need to accomplish?" Obito asked in an annoyed tone. Part of him felt that this Dark Elf was just messing with him, but at the same time, he could tell there was something off about him.

"While that is true... Not many know what happened to my race. I know what happened and I'm on a mission to find out why it happened. I've been searching for the answers throughout the remains of my land, but I'm obviously not going to find anything there. Everything has been destroyed so now I'm heading to the place where I'm sure I'll find answers. Actually I have more than one stop to make before I go there." Kakashi simply shrugged his shoulders.

Obito lifted a brow toward the grey haired elf and tilted his head a bit more. It was true, this elf did have some kind of motive, but Obito still couldn't tell if it was a good one or not. He didn't know very much about the Dark Elf race, but he did know a few things. He remembered being taught that this particular race always had a special bond with the Dragon Race that resided in the mountains, which made them a very dangerous race. His father had warned him about them, but shortly after the warning there had been a war and the Dark Elves were suddenly gone. Some say they all disappeared into the mountains, others say they destroyed themselves in a civil war, but Obito didn't believe either of those. This Dark Elf in front of him had the answers he had been rather curious about ever since childhood.

"If you know what happened to your race, then please tell me what happened. I've heard a few different things and I don't believe either of them. You know what really happened..." Obito suddenly got right in the grey haired elf's face which caused Kakashi to blush rather lightly.

"Oh? Well if you really want to know...I suppose I can give you that little answer..." Kakashi hid a small smirk before he leaned as forward as much as he possibly could. It was enough to allow him to lightly touch his forehead to Obito's. "They were betrayed and destroyed by the Lycan race..."

((Hi everyone! I'm sorry this update took so long. I was having issues with my computer but it's working now and I finally have chapter four done! I really hope everyone is enjoying the story! Ugh I really am having a good time writing it! I really hope chapter four was worth the wait! Let me know how you liked it if you want! Thank you for reading! See ya next chapter!!

~~ObsidianSprite

((PS: I love these two...Look how freaking precious they are! Anyways have a good day/afternoon/evening!! ((Photo found on Google! Credit: Akiba (On the bottom of Aoba's shoe

Look how freaking precious they are! Anyways have a good day/afternoon/evening!! ((Photo found on Google! Credit: Akiba (On the bottom of Aoba's shoe