Lavanora

It was just as Deidara had told them last night After the four of them had woken up and got a move on, Obito and his group found themselves outside the Lavanora Gates within two hours of walking. If Obito had known they were so close, he would have just had them keep going.

Not only that, but two familiar faces from last night were waiting outside the main gates for them all to show up. When Tobi noticed that they were being approached, he nudged the smaller blond elf. Together, the two of them walked over to greet the group of four.

"There you guys are. We mentioned you all to the High Priestess and she is waiting to see you all inside. Please come with us and we will guide you to where she resides."

Deidara and Tobi led the group of four inside the city. It instantly made Kakashi uneasy because everything was so bright. Being a Dark Elf, Kakashi prefered things to be a bit on the darker side of things but he also couldn't complain because he was the one who had decided to come here in the first place to seek out Tsunade's help. As he glanced toward the other's to check on them, he noticed that they all seemed to be fine, except for the odd stares they were all getting. It was true they were an odd bunch. Two Demons, a Dragon, and a Dark Elf. Anyone would find that to be a strange group.

"Everyone is giving us odd looks...is it because we're demons?" Kiriwar asked Obito in a low tone.

"It isn't that. Sure they're iffy about you two being demons and about Levi being a dragon, but I think mostly looking toward Kakashi. As far as they've known, his race should be long gone so they're confused as to why he's here. However they won't hurt him." Deidara explained as he smiled toward the others reassuringly.

Obito didn't feel reassured though. He instantly made it to where he was walking beside Kakashi, even if the gray haired male didn't like how close they were. His instincts were kicking in, telling him to keep Kakashi safe and away from anyone who may possibly pose as a threat. He didn't care if the looks got a bit on the stranger side and he didn't care if Kakashi moved away even slightly. All that mattered was that Obito was ready to defend the other.

"Obito, I know you claim he isn't your boyfriend but you're being extremely overprotective." Tobi giggled slightly at his twin and gave the other a small grin, only to earn a glare in return.

"Shut up. No one asked you. I'm on this mission with him and I intend to keep him safe. There are no kind of feelings involved with it." Obito spat back. Granted he knew he was lying about that. He did have feelings for Kakashi but now wasn't the time to be thinking about that.

Before anything else could be said, Deidara stopped walking, causing the others to halt as well. They now stood in front of a rather fancy building that could easily be identified as royalty. Deidara slowly looked behind himself and gave the other's a small smile.

"Here we are. Please be on your best behavior and let her address you first." The blond said before he started to climb the stairs that led to the entrance. The others followed right behind the blond elf, all of them now silent. From what Obito remembered, the High Priestess had a bit of a temper on her. It was best to not make her angry in any way.

Once they were all inside, Obito and the others instantly recognized Tsunade right away. She was standing with her back to them, dressing in a long green dress. Her hair was let down and flowing gracefully down her back, reaching her waist. When she sensed them approaching, she turned around instantly, her light eyes landing on them.

Deidara knelt down, followed by the others. They all bowed their heads toward the Priestess in front of them, none of them saying a word as she observed them all. She was trying to be sure that none of them posed any kind of threat to them all.

"You may all rise. I welcome you to Lavanora." She suddenly spoke in a rather gentle tone. All six of them stood on their feet once told to do so. "I understand that you request an audience with me. Please tell me what brought you all this way." Her eyes were mostly on Kakashi. She hadn't seen him since he was a child and she was sure he had perished along with the rest of the Dark Elves. Honestly, she was glad to see that he was still alive after all this time.

"High Priestess... I've come here to ask for your assistance. I am currently traveling toward Lycan territory. I know that they're the reason behind my people being wiped out and I'm going there for answers. I understand if you can't send anyone with us, but if you could at least spare us some supplies, I would be forever grateful to you." Kakashi said as he once again bowed his head.

Tsunade felt her heart jump slightly. What had Kakashi just said? The Lycan's were responsible for the destruction of the Dark Elves. What motives would they have for doing such things? She knew the Dark Elves were growing rather powerful, especially with Dragon bonds but that was no reason to wipe them out so why would they want to do such a thing?

"Kakashi...if this is what you truly believe then I do have one person I can send with you. He's a bit of a silent boy but he's very skilled. I'll send for him and you can meet him tomorrow. For now, you've had a long journey so you should rest. You still have human territory to get through before you'll reach Lycan lands." She slowly walked down to where she had originally been standing, only to stand directly in front of Kakashi.

"Find out what happened to them. It's a mystery that has baffled most of us since the day it happened. You of all people deserve to find out why they wanted to destroy all of you and I will aid you as much as I possibly can. I wish I could send more than one person with you but unfortunately, this is all I can spare right now along with some supplies."

"Miss Tsunade, this is already enough. Thank you for lending me your assistance. It is greatly appreciated." Kakashi once again bowed his head.

"Now, Deidara will escort you to the place you'll be staying for the night. You'll each have your own room too. I'll see you in the morning." She smiled once more before dismissing them all.

Once outside, Deidara led them to a different fancy looking building that looked almost like an inn. He led each of them to their own bedroom before leaving them to settle in for the day. It was still several hours before nightfall, so once they had freshened up, they all decided to meet and explore the city.

Somewhere along the way, Kiriwar had split off from the group and not long after that, they had lost Levi as well. That just left Kakashi and Obito alone in a rather awkward situation. Obito didn't know what to do or to even say but he knew he had to think of something soon. He just hoped that he wouldn't make any stupid mistakes.

((What's this? Another update? I've managed to get quiet a few out in the past couple weeks and honestly I'm glad I've gotten them done! Glad everyone is enjoying the story too! I hope to update this story again soon and hope to introduce more characters in the next few chapters! Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this one! I'll see you in the next update! Bye now~

~~ObsidanSprite

New Character:

Tsunade- Naruto/Naruto Shippuden))