Decisions

Obito felt his eyes grow wide when those words left the elf's mouth. Was that really the truth? Had this race truly been betrayed by the Lycan race? And if so, then for what reasons? It was all so confusing. He almost couldn't believe it, but that look that Kakashi was giving him was making it very difficult for him to not believe it. The raven suddenly stood himself up and cut the grey haired elf loose before hauling the other to his feet.

"If that's truly what happened, then I want to go with you. That isn't what we were told and now I want to know the truth as well. Allow me to accompany you on your journey." Obito said before handing Kakashi's stuff back to him.

"You want to come with me on my journey? Aren't you a Demon Prince? Are you even allowed to leave your territory?" Kakashi asked with a confused expression plastered on his face. He didn't understand why this person wanted to go with him. Did Obito honestly want to uncover the truth with him? Or was this just a simple plot to get him alone and possibly kill him? He didn't know.

"I can leave whenever I want as long as I have Kiriwar with me and I know he'll come with me." The raven reached out and untied the gray haired elf, then pulled the other to his feet. "Come on. We'll set you up in a nice inn for the evening and we can leave in the morning." Obito glanced over his shoulder and called for his friend to come over.

"What's up?" Kiriwar asked when he came back over.

"Tomorrow we're leaving. This elf has given me some interesting information about the Dark Elf race and I want to go with him to find out more information." Obito's response caused the other raven to give him a curious expression.

"You want to go with this elf?" Kiriwar asked, only to see Obito nod. Kiriwar let out an irritated sigh and rubbed his eyes. It looked as if he were trying to figure out what to do. He didn't look like he wanted to allow Obito to go but at the same time, he probably knew the raven would go anyways. "Fine. Get to a nearby inn and I'll gather up supplies. We'll leave early in the morning."

Obito grinned widely as he turned back toward Kakashi. He grasped the elf by the hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. "You heard him. Let's get going. He'll come to get us in the morning so we can be on our way."

Kakashi didn't even have time to respond. Before he knew it, Obito had tugged him back toward Zilvadan. Soon the two of them were standing in front of the same inn Kakashi had started to go into earlier. The two of them made their way inside and Obito made his way directly to the front counter.

"Hello, miss. One room for the evening please. Preferably a room with two beds." He gave the lady behind the counter a gentle smile that caused her to blush darkly.

"Of course, your highness." She smiled shyly and gave him a key to one of the rooms. "Don't worry about any kind of charge for the evening. I'll let my boss know you have the room."

"You're too kind, miss. Thank you very much." Obito gave her one last smile and then glanced over his shoulder toward the elf behind him. "Come on, Kakashi. Let's go get some rest." He then headed toward the stairs. "Oh! That reminds me." He looked back toward the lady behind the desk. "Could you please send up some room service in about an hour?" He asked.

"Absolutely? Is there anything specific you want?" She asked as she glanced between the two of them.

"Anything is fine for me." Obito then paused and glanced toward Kakashi. "Do you want anything specific?" He asked.

"No...I'll eat anything." Kakashi replied softly. He still had the bread he had purchased earlier so if anything, he could eat that.

"I'll send it up in about an hour as you requested then. Have a good evening." She smiled kindly toward the two before going back to work.

Obito thanked her once again and then led the gray haired elf to the room they would be staying in. Obito had purposely gotten a room with two beds because he was sure Kakashi wasn't wanting to share a bed with him and he was sure neither of them would want to sleep on the floor or a couch. The two of them soon came to a stop in front of the room. Obito opened the door and stepped aside, allowing Kakashi to enter first.

Once Kakashi entered the room and glanced around. It was a simple looking room with white walls and black carpet. Both of the beds were queen sized and fitted with red silk sheets with matching pillow cases. The windows were closed with gray curtains covering them to keep any extra light out. Speaking of lights, the light of the room was rather dull but it was something Kakashi prefered. The room seemed perfect.

"You can have whichever side you prefer." Obito leaned against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest. It was obvious that he was waiting for Kakashi to choose. If he were to be honest, Kakashi didn't care what side he had either but if Obito was going to be kind enough to allow him to choose first, he would. The gray haired elf instantly went to the bed on the left and sat himself down. He placed down all of his belongings on the floor and then kicked his boots off.

Obito then went to the unclaimed bed and flopped down without a second thought. "If you want to get cleaned up or anything then feel free. I promise I'll save you some food if it comes up before you're done."

"I'm fine right now. I'll probably shower before I go to sleep for the evening." Kakashi replied. He wanted to just relax for a few minutes. He still couldn't believe a demon prince had decided to come along on his journey but maybe it wasn't such a bad idea. Maybe, just maybe, this would turn out to be a good thing. All he could really do now was hope.

((Hello there everyone! I'm sorry I haven't updated this story in like forever. I recently started working again and have been exhausted lately but I finally have a chapter ready for you guys! I'm sorry if it sucks! But it looks like Obito will be joining Kakashi on his journey! How fun! Anyways, I hope you guys liked the chapter and I hope to update it again soon! Leave a comment if you want! See you in the next update!

~~ObsidianSprite))