Hiding

Sure enough, the small group was being chased by the royal guards. From what Obito could pick up with his hearing, a citizen had seen him and Kiriwar leave with Kakashi and they had assumed that the Demon prince was being taken hostage. Now they were being chased by a group of roughly ten demon soldiers, led by Hidan, the captain of the guards. He was not one to be messed with and was known for being completely brutal. Obito knew if Hidan got his hands on Kakashi, it would end badly for the young elf. All they had to do was find a way to cover their tracks then it would take the royal guard much longer to find them all, giving them extra time to get behind Lavanora's borders.

"You know, you demons are really fucking annoying." Levi growled out as he glared toward Obito and Kiriwar.

"What do you want us to do about that? They're after this damn elf we have with us!" Kiriwar shouted back while giving the dragon boy a death glare.

"Don't go blaming him, Kiriwar!" Obito suddenly shouted out, as he glared toward the other demon. "Right now, we just have to get away from them before they catch us."

Kiriwar suddenly fell silent but still continued to glare at the dragon boy. Levi was glaring right back. The raven could already tell this was going to be a long journey, especially with such a bratty dragon tagging along with them. Not only that, but with this elf tagging along, they were going to be chased endlessly. That was also going to annoy the crap out of Kiriwar, but he knew he couldn't go against Obito's decisions.

"Come on, we can hide up ahead." Obito said as he suddenly ran forward to take the lead. He was leading them toward a thick bunch of trees they would be able to hide in until the Royal Guard ran past. The raven glanced back to the gray haired elf who was still following closely behind him. He then reached back to grasp the other by the hand.

"Hold on tight because we're about to jump." Obito warned and Kakashi simply nodded his head. Obito felt the gray haired elf's hand tighten on his own, which caused him to blush rather darkly.

Once the four of them came into view of the trees they were going to hide in, Obito picked up his speed and suddenly leapt off the ground, pulling Kakashi with him. They landed around the middle of the tree with Kiriwar and Levi right behind them. The trunk of the trees they were hiding in were thick enough to fully conceal their bodies and the reddish color of the leaves helped hide them as well.

Obito leaned his back against the trunk and kept Kakashi close to his chest while he watched through a small opening in the leaves. This was the first time he and Kakashi had ever been so pressed together. He would be lying if he said he wasn't a bit embarrassed but he didn't let his thoughts wander too far. He had to be prepared in case they were somehow found by Hidan and the others.

Everything around the four of them was completely silent except the sound of small breaths. That was when Obito realised that he could feel Kakashi's warm breath directly on his neck. He took a small glance toward the elf, noticing that the other was actually clinging to him. He couldn't tell if Kakashi was scared or just trying to keep his balance but either way, the raven was fine with how close they were. He then turned his gaze back to the small opening in the leaves. Then voices could suddenly be heard.

"Where the fuck did they go!?" The voice belonged to Hidan, the leader of the guards. "How the fuck did you idiots lose them!?" He glared toward his subordinates, causing some of them to flinch slightly.

"Oh shut up. You were the one in front so you should have been keeping an eye on them." Another voice spoke. Obito recognized the voice as Lieutenant Itachi Uchiha, one of Obito's cousins. Itachi wasn't as violent as Hidan but his demonic powers were still a force to be reckoned with.

"What did you say to me, you scrawny fuck?" Hidan growled lowly as he glared toward Itachi, but the raven didn't even flinch.

"Stop blaming the others for your mistakes as captain. You were in the lead, you should have kept track of them. We were blindly following you and now they've disappeared. We need to head back and come up with a strategy. That elf needs to be captured alive. We can't proceed without a plan. Now. let's get back." Itachi's tone remained calm yet he sounded rather annoyed.

"And who the hell put you in charge all of a sudden? I'm the captain and I say we move forward!" Hidan shouted out angrily.

. "If you charge into any other territories alone and without a good reason, they'll take you down without a second thought. The elf is heading toward Light Elf territory anyways and they aren't too friendly with demons so unless you want to get yourself killed then you'll head back with us as well." Itachi then turned on his heels and started heading back toward Zilvadan.

To Hidan's surprise, the rest of their group started following Itachi as well. That caused the gray haired demon to fume, but he ended up following the others as well while grumbling about how useless they all were.

Several minutes of silence passed before Obito finally turned toward Kiriwar and motioned for him to jump down and make sure the area was safe. He heard Kiriwar let out a low growl but nothing was said. Levi jumped down as well, leaving Obito in the tree with Kakashi alone.

That was when Obito felt a bit of movement. When he looked down, he saw that Kakashi had shifted so that he was now looking up into Obito's dark colored eyes. Their faces were rather close but Obito didn't want to make any sudden movements. From the looks of it, Kakashi didn't want to move either. The raven couldn't be too sure but he had a feeling Kakashi was blushing under the mask that covered his face. He could see it in the gray haired elf's eyes. They were beautiful, and almost as dark as his own. It was the first good look Obito had actually gotten.

"Hey...they're gone right...?" Kakashi suddenly asked in a quiet tone. It took Obito a moment to process that Kakashi had actually asked him a question, but when it finally hit him he nodded his head.

"Yeah I think so. Kiriwar and Levi are down there checking it out..." Obito replied lowly. He still didn't remove his arms from the elf's slender body. He didn't know why but he just wanted to enjoy this moment for a little bit longer and Kakashi didn't seem like he was wanting to pull away any time soon.

"Oi! It's fine! They're gone. We can get moving now!" Kiriwar's voice suddenly pierced through their silence, but Obito still didn't move, not quite yet.

"Um... We should probably get moving before they come back up here..." Kakashi said softly. He had been enjoying the moment but they needed to get moving. They had to get to Lavanora as quickly as possible.

"Guess so..." Obito muttered out as he slowly removed his arms from Kakashi's slender body. What was this damn feeling he was starting to have? Was he starting to fall for this mysterious elf? Could he even fall for the other?

After Kakashi jumped down, Obito stayed in his spot for a moment. The warmth where Kakashi had been was slowly starting to fade away.

'Damn it...this isn't good...'

((What's this? An update after roughly two months? I know I know, it's been so freaking long and I'm really sorry about that! I do hope this chapter was worth the wait! There was even a little ObiKaka fluffy moment included in this chapter! Honestly though, I really hope the next one won't take me nearly as long to do. I'm really sorry it took as long as it did! I hope everyone enjoyed the chapter though! See you all next time!

~~ObsidianSprite

Character List:

Obito Uchiha: Naruto Shippuden

Kakashi Hatake: Naruto/Naruto Shippuden

Hidan: Naruto Shippuden

Itachi Uchiha: Naruto/Naruto Shippuden

Levi Ackerman: Attack on Titan

Kiriwar: Togainu no Chi ))

Uncovering the PastOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara