Third Strike

Kakashi had been in tears ever since they had left Levi behind. When Obito returned the crystal to him, Kakashi had practically lost it. Levi was his childhood friend. The possibility of losing the other was far too much for him to bare. He had even tried to turn around and go back, but Obito had stopped him and was still keeping a tight hold on him as they continued to maneuver through the forest. Obito hated seeing his new mate like this, but there was nothing that could be done right now. They had to keep moving.

"Kakashi, you need to settle down. I know exactly how you feel, but we can't turn back now. They stayed behind so we could keep going. We have to get to Aertas..." Obito made sure to keep his tone soft so he didn't upset the grey haired male even more. He had one arm tightly around Kakashi's shoulder so the other couldn't try to take off again.

"I-I know that...but still... Something feels off about those two..." Kakashi sniffled and wiped his eyes with the back of his hand. "They're not normal Lycans...it's almost like they've been altered but I don't know how to explain it..."

"I sensed that too, but there isn't anything we can do right now. We have to keep going." Aoba looked toward Kakashi with a sympathetic expression. He knew how hard this was for both Kakashi and Obito, but Aoba had faith that their two friends would make it out alive.

"Oh my." A rather calm voice suddenly called out.

"Look at what we've discovered." A slightly deeper voice sang after.

All three of them looked up, only to see two enemies standing on a tree branch above them. Both were blond with icy blue eyes. One wore glasses, while the other was slightly taller and more buff. The one with glasses wore an all black suit with a plaid colored tie, while the taller one wore a plaid colored outfit with a black tie. What the hell? These guys looked like twins. Before any of them could speak, the two look-a-likes jumped from their branch and gracefully landed in front of the group.

"It seems we've knocked your numbers down to three. And now two of us stand in front of you. What on earth will you boys do?" The one with glasses gave the group a sickenly sweet smile.

Obito was torn. There were only three of them now and two stood in front of them. He couldn't let Kakashi go on alone. That would be exactly what these Lycans would want, but at the same time, he couldn't let Aoba fight them alone. That would be rude, plus they were both bigger than the blue haired elf was.

"You guys are freakishly similar...are you twins or something?" Aoba asked as he tilted his head to the side.

"We are not twins/We're not twins." They both said at the same time. That made things even creepier.

"You see," The one with glasses started to speak again. "This big guy is actually six years younger than me. Shocking isn't it? He outgrew me and he used to have some really pretty red hair and green eyes. Though it seems that he had taken a liking to me and started copying me. Now we simply compliment each other. Nothing more, nothing less."

"Freaky story... Not at all what I expected but that's beside the point. So...it looks like this is going to be a two on one fight." Aoba started to step forward,but was grabbed by Obito.

"Are you insane? They're twice your size and you said it yourself, something is off about them. Why on earth would you even want to attempt this?" Obito asked.

"You can't let Kakashi continue on by yourself. Besides, you saw it the other day. My other side is a much better fighter than the current me you see and he'll be coming out soon enough. Besides, I won't be alone for long...so don't worry." Aoba looked toward Obito and smiled slightly. He had sensed it a while ago, but had kept his mouth shut. He had a friend that would be coming soon.

"What do you mean...? Obito asked.

"Don't worry about it." Aoba blinked and when his eyes opened again, they were the same golden color as before and the voice had changed. "Just get moving!"

Obito shut his mouth instantly and didn't bother arguing. He just grabbed Kakashi and hurried off once again, leaving Aoba and his other personality to face off against the two twin-like wolves.

Not long after they left, a different presence made itself known, only this one caused the blue haired elf to grin slightly. Before he had returned home the other day, he had actually been out with someone of another race. This particular person had left their territory long ago, and Aoba had managed to befriend him as a child. He had been Aoba's little secret, but not anymore.

"Oh? What's this behind you?" The one with glasses asked as he tilted his head to the side.

"Ah, isn't he the one who completely vanished about eight years ago? When he was nothing more than a little pup?" The taller one asked.

Sly glanced over his shoulder as a tall, skinny male with short strawberry blond hair and bright green eyes emerged from the bushes behind the blue haired elf. He had piercings all over his face and several other places only Aoba and Sly knew about. He walked over and stood beside the blue haired male.

"I never thought I'd be seeing you freaks again..." The pierced male spoke in a casual tone.

"Such a traitor you are, Noiz. You ran away and hid yourself well for so long and now here you stand, all grown up and probably just as dangerous as the rest of us." The male with the glasses laughed slightly.

"You're wrong, Virus. I'm no traitor. I just got tired of being completely isolated... You and Trip should know that." Noiz huffed slightly.

The four of them stood their ground, staring at each other with intense facial expressions. Sly glanced toward Noiz, who nodded his head. The look-a-likes, known as Trip and Virus tilted their heads slightly to the side.

"This is where we take the both of you down. You won't get past the two of us... Now let's go!" Sly shouted out. Together, he and Noiz ran toward the two blond wolves.

'Obito, Kakashi, Levi, and Kiriwar... Though we only just met, I'm glad I got to accompany you on this journey...'

((Chapter 21 is here! Only one more to go before I'm out of update for the day! Normally I would never update so many chapters in one day but I've had nothing but motivation, and I am happy to bring them to you! Also look at that, not just one new character but three! Also, I'm sorry there isn't too much of fight scenes. I really suck at writing them >~< I do plan on having a big battle scene later on though! Anyways, that's all for this chapter! Thanks for reading!

~~Zaylin

New Characters:

Noiz: DRAMAtical Murder

Trip: DRAMAtical Murder

Virus: DRAMAtical Murder))