Leaving Zilvandan

Kakashi didn't even realize he had passed out before getting cleaned up or even eating. He only woke up to the sound of knocking on the door. Groaning softly, the gray haired elf shoved his head under his pillow and groaned softly. Who the hell would be knocking so early and so loudly?

"Obito...Who the hell is knocking at the door?" Kakashi growled out. He heard the demon prince groan but then heard him getting off the bed as well.

"It's probably just Kiriwar. You should get up and get a shower in before we have to leave." The raven grumbled. He went to the door and opened it rather quickly. Sure enough, Kiriwar was on the other side of the door. The raven rubbed his eyes before glaring at his friend.

"Aw, did I wake you up?" Kiriwar smirked toward the young prince before he stepped into the room. "I've got everything ready to go, so we can leave when you're both ready."

Kakashi soon sat himself up and rubbed his eyes. He still had to take a shower since he had fallen asleep before he could last night. Sighing softly, Kakashi didn't say a word as he made his way to the bathroom to freshen up. He really wasn't much of a morning person. Once the bathroom door closed Kiriwar let out a soft chuckle and shook his head.

"Someone isn't happy about being woken up but we need to leave soon. Your parents won't be happy to know that you're taking off like this." He looked toward Obito and gave the raven a little smirk. "Why are you helping him anyways? Are you already starting to feel something toward him? You haven't even seen his face yet and just met him yesterday."

Obito let out a soft growl before he shoved Kiriwar to the side. "Don't be ridiculous. I'm not falling for anyone, especially not after only knowing him for one day. How stupid are you?" Obito growled once again before walking over to his bed and sitting himself down. "I'm only going because I want to know what really happened to such a powerful race like the Dark Elves. They didn't just disappear for no reason. I believe Kakashi when he says they were betrayed and taken out."

"There's no evidence of a betrayal though. For all you know, the Lycan race could have been defending themselves." Kiriwar scoffed, only to see Obito shake his head.

"No, there is some kind of evidence. He's here for a reason and I want to go with him to find out the truth." Obito replied flatly. He needed to know. He wanted the truth uncovered as much as Kakashi did. "Heading to Lavenora will be dangerous and the odds of them letting Demons like us in are pretty small but luckily you and I know a couple of elves so they should be able to help us get in there."

"You're not referring to the two elves I think you are, are you...?" Kiriwar asked with a bit of a worried expression.

"I am talking about Deidara and that insane woman, Hanji...They're the only ones who will be able to get us in there to see the High Priestess, Tsunade." Obito replied.

"I'm fine with the little blond kid but that girl...she freaks me the hell out." Kiriwar groaned softly as he hung his head.

"She means well and you know it." Obito said as he stood himself up and walked over to the bathroom door. He knocked lightly on it so he could check on Kakashi. "Hey are you alright in there?" He asked.

The sudden knock caused Kakashi to jump slightly. He had just stepped out of the shower and was about to get himself dressed once again. "I'm fine. I'll be out in just a minute." He replied quickly. A sigh escaped the gray haired male as he walked over to the mirror to examine himself. Everything still looked the same as the last time he glanced at his bare face in the mirror. He still had the same scar over his left eye, the same beauty mark on the left side of his face, just below his bottom lip. The same features his father had before him. He then pushed his hair up, the mark on his forehead now visible in the mirror. The symbol of the Dark Elves, a black crescent moon with three stars. The last one, since he was in fact the last one alive. The memories of that painful day still haunted him, but he shook them off as he dropped his hair, allowing it to fall back into place.

Once he finished getting himself dressed, he stepped out of the bathroom and glanced toward the two demons who were in the room. "Unless you two want to clean up, we should probably get going. It's going to take us a couple days to get to Lavenora so it would be best to leave as quickly as possible." He said before he walked over and grabbed his stuff. He placed his satchel on his shoulder first, then his bow and quiver.

"I'm ready to leave, and so is this dumbass." Obito stood himself up and smacked Kiriwar on the shoulder. "Aren't you?"

"Hey!' Kiriwar growled out as he rubbed his shoulder. "Yeah, I was ready before either of you. Let's get going." He huffed slightly before he hurried out of the room so he wouldn't be smacked again. Once Kiriwar was gone, Obito turned his gaze to Kakashi and gave him a small smile.

"I'm not going to lie, I'm actually excited to be going on this journey with you. I'm looking forward to helping you uncover the past." The raven grinned slightly before he turned and hurried after Kiriwar.

That statement surprised Kakashi slightly. He hadn't expected Obito to say something like that, but he still didn't really trust the demons. His gaze shifted toward the floor as he made his way out of the room as well. The information he was seeking was still so far away from him and this trip could all be for nothing. He really hoped that wouldn't be the case. He just wanted answers and he knew he wouldn't find them back home. Making his way to the Lycan capital, Shadowfen, was the only way he would ever find his answers. 

((Hello everyone! It's been roughly a month but I finally have the next chapter out! Ugh I'm sorry it took so long! I feel bad, but I do hope the chapter was worth the wait! Now that they're starting to travel, things will hopefully start to get interesting! The Lycan capital has been revealed as well! More places and characters will be hopefully coming in the next chapter! Stay tuned and I will see you all next chapter! Bye for now!

~~ObsidianSprite))