Yes.

"Katniss Everdeen, the girl to my heart, will you do me the greatest honour and marry me?"

My heart and mind had to comprehend what had just happened. I was shocked. But not in a hateful way, in a loving way; a way that said someone wants to marry me. Peeta was still kneeling, searching my face for an answer, looking confused.

"Yes!" I exclaimed leaping into his arms. We embraced, both of us shedding tears like we were going to run out. His head dug into my shoulders, when I felt his tears moisten my shirt.

I held him a tight hug and whispered in his ear: "Always."
He pulled away from the hug and gently touched my cheek, staring into my grey eyes and me staring back into his blue ones. I spent a few seconds admiring his face, and how gorgeous he really was. I held out my hand and he slipped the ring of love onto my finger. It fit perfectly.

"I love you Peeta, so much." I said whispering to him.

"I love you too, my fiancée." I chucked when he said it.

"Let's go tell Effie and Haymitch". I said to him.

"Yes, Effie will be bothered about your hair and makeup more than anything." Peeta said making me laugh.

"I would like to be married in the meadow. How about you?" I asked him hoping he'd say yes.

"Of course." He said replying.

"As I walk down the aisle I expect to smell  lamb stew roasting on a long table." I said.

"Oh and one more thing." I said making him laugh.

"What?" He asked chuckling.

I neared his ear and whispered:

"And as I walk down that aisle to meet you, I would love to see primroses lined parallel to me. To remind me that Prim is here. Always."