Chapter 11 - New Year's Eve

Landon's hands roam my body, coming to a stop at the edge of my shorts. His fingers hook under the band slowly, teasing me. I groan, lifting my hips off the bed and closer to him. His eyes darken. He pulls the shorts off, leaving me in my underwear. He lowers his head, bringing his lips to my arousal over the thin fabric. He trails light kisses over my sex and I can't help but moan. He grins, satisfied with my need. He pulls the panties off gently, and takes a hold of my legs, separating them. I breath heavily, waiting eagerly.

"So impatient," he laughs, then goes down on me. His tongue moves skillfully and I gasp, already close to the edge. He lightly sucks on my nub, and I tremble. Oh god, I'm—

Beep beep beep beep. The alarm clock invades my dream and I wake up gasping, feeling hot and bothered. I drag a palm across my sweaty face, waiting for my heartbeat to slow down back to normal. Crap. Not again.

It's New Year's Eve, over a week since Landon fucked me, and I've been having... sexy dreams about him almost every night since. It's becoming really annoying, not to mention distracting.

I'm just not used to being without sex for over a week, I try to convince myself. That's all this is. I'm frustrated and he just happens to be there all the time, I see him everyday, so obviously he's the one who keeps infiltrating my dreams. Simple as that.

I get out of bed and put on my running clothes, thinking maybe a good run will help release some of the tension in my body.

"Wait up!" Landon's voice comes from behind me.

I freeze on the landing and turn around. He's hurrying toward me in his training clothes, and I can't help but remember the dream as I look at his face. A faint blush creeps up my neck and I turn back around hastily before he notices.

"What's up with you this morning?"

"Nothing," I quip and run down the stairs, him following me.

"You look oddly flustered," he remarks, inspecting my face as I hold open the door for him.

"Uh, weird dreams," I mumble, closing the door behind me. He raises his brow questioningly and I just shrug. I'm not going to discuss my sex dreams with him. Especially with him. Then a spark lights up in his eyes and he looks at me funnily.

"Dirty dreams, huh?" He grins, wiggling his eyebrows. I ignore him and start jogging, hoping he will go the other way. No such luck. "So, who's the lucky man?" He asks, clearly trying not to laugh. I don't answer and pick up the speed.

"Oh, wait a minute!" a very pleased expression fills his face. "It's me, isn't it?" He doesn't wait for me to answer, my red face already shouting it to the world. "So, what did we do in this dream of yours, exactly? Don't spare any details."

"Nothing. You couldn't get it up," I say with a big smirk. He looks like he's been hit in the head. Then his eyes narrow.

"I don't believe you," he says. "I've never had a problem getting it up," he says proudly.

"Well, there's a first time for everything," I say and try to run away from him but he catches me easily.

"It must have been great if you're lying about it," he points out, still on the subject. I groan, but don't answer. "If you tell me what it is you fantasized about me doing, I can bring it to life," he winks.