🖤Part XII.🖤

When you went home on that night, with a knot in your stomach, your throat felt sore from all the anger, that you felt towards her. She ruined your life, but most importantly she ruined Felix and he isn't next to you and no one knows where he is and what he was thinking when he left. Your mind became dizzy from the unanswered questions, your heart never felt this heavy before. If a shooting star crossed the dark sky, you only wished one thing, happiness and health for your best friend, for you other half, to the love of your life, who never acknowledged how much he meant to you. Even in this situation, you blamed yourself, why did you keep that picture? You should have burned it or throw away, still you put into the photo album and thought nothing bad will happen and here you are, Felix is famous and his reputation is at risk thanks to your rashness. You were more than worried for him, you talked with Chan before leaving the dorm that you will return at the morning as soon as possible and accompany him to their manager, you needed to explain the whole situation to him and talk about the sasaeng openly, because Felix used to keep them in the dark about the incident. He wanted to keep you safe, that's why he never talked about this to anyone. Since, she was still nearby and you were in danger but now it seems like, that both of you is in great trouble. 

You were afraid to open up the social media, those crazy fans immediately found you and they were spaming you with messages, you quickly blocked them and deleted your accounts. It was so scary, watching how many strangers are trying to get close to you with the purpose of hurting you. Of course, few of the fans acted normal and said it's an old picture or an edit, so it worth to wait what will be Felix's reaction. You thought the same, why creating such a big deal about the picture? Even if someone is an idol, they were ordinary people before, just like you and I. Why they should hide their past and acting like the most perfect humanbeings? Or else, they lose everything, the result of their hard work. Isn't it unfair? 

Never mind, you were hopeless, you just wanted to run away. You couldn't sleep a blink, you were thinking about Felix and praying that he will be fine and when you wake up, good news will arrive. Forcefully, you believed that he just needs some time to organize his thoughts, get away from the problems, but when he come back, he will solve and shut down all the scandals. Maybe, your life can be peaceful again, even if it's hard to imagine now. Surely, things will settle down somehow, you should get out of this mess. 

When you woke up, after three hours of not that quality sleep, you reached to your phone and checked your incoming messages. You were smart when you deleted all the social media apps on your phone, they no longer could reach you, at least you are almost safe from the world of the internet but of course when you open up one of the browsers, the sight of the picture greeted you. It was heartbreaking see all the hate caused by one of your sweetest memories, you just closed your eyes for a minute collecting strength for the day. After you texted to Chan, you put your phone down on the drawer cabinet and went out from your room to get something to eat before you leave. What if Lexy saw that picture as well, how can you explain it to her? Before you could overthink it, you heard the front door open: 

- Lexy, good morning... - your heart sinked when you saw her troubled expression: 

- What happened? 

- I think someone is here to see you. - who? Felix? Felix came here? You started to get excited but when she opened the door and let your father in, all of your hopes shattered to the ground. He was standing there on your doorstep firmly with his assistant next to him. 

- I have to go to the university Y/N, it's better if I leave now. - Lexy said, putting on her jacket and leaving the three of you behind. When the door closed again, between the walls you felt every breath toxic and suffocating. No one dare to speak up first, he stepped closer and adjusted his glasses to see you better: